Prayer please.

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Nom De Guerre

Who amongst you doesn't see life as permanent?
May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,609.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Jeremiah is 25.

We went there today and the doctors said it was his pancreas, most of it is dead I guess; and they said that he only has 20% of making it through right now, but everyday that he's still alive and fighting that the percentage goes up.

We all took our turns visiting with him. My Sister said she was rubbing his head and he moved his head towards her, and while I was visiting with him as I was talking to him his eyes would move; I kept on telling him that he was strong and that he was gonna get through it.

He's heavily sedated right now they said, but he's still there and can hear us.

I've been in almost the same situation years ago when a buddy of mine passed, after I visited with him and prayed with him I could feel him go; the floor was filled with love.

Jeremiah's still there and he hasn't gone so I'm still very hopeful that God is working.

We thought today's news might be that we were going to have to say 'goodbye' to him, but we're all holding on to God and believe in his recovery.

Please keep praying. Thank you!

Upvote 0

Nom De Guerre

Who amongst you doesn't see life as permanent?
May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,609.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I just opened my Dad's Bible and this is what I read:

Mark 9:23 teaches us that "all things can be (are possible) to him who believes!" Spiritually speaking, when you and I believe something, we receive it into our hearts. If a physical manifestation is needed, it will come after we have believed, not before. In the world we are taught to believe what we see. In God's kingdom, we must learn to believe God first, and then in due time we will see manifested what we have believed.

Grace and peace!

Reactions: ceh85
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.