Prayer please.

Nom De Guerre

Who amongst you doesn't see life as permanent?
May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,609.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Oh, this is good to hear.

There's nothing worse than holding your breath waiting for some news. I seriously hope tomorrow brings much improvement and strength for your brother, and for tonight lots of much-needed rest for you guys.

Funny thing about that, after I updated you all I went to visit with my family; shortly after that, like maybe 10-15 minutes, I fell asleep on the couch...

I eventually went to bed for a good 3 hours or so :)

I'm so thankful for all the prayers, just keep praying!

Upvote 0

Nom De Guerre

May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,609.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So, from what my Mom told me today: he's building up a bit of an immunity to the sedation, his eyes have changed to a yellow color because his liver is having a hard time dealing with everything.

I remain confident in God's healing power however, and know God is forever faithful when he provides His word on any matter.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tink

our God is faithful. ♥
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2004
Texas
✟56,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Jesus, please intercede for Jeremiah. You know what needs healing in his body and You alone, God, can heal him. I ask on behalf of his family that You grant him peace and a warring spirit. Encourage him as he fights, Abba. Remind him that You are on his side. Guide the hearts, minds and hands of his doctors. Enable him to reflect You as much as he can right now. Above all, do not let him forget Your love, Father. I've seen Your power, Abba, and I'm asking You to reveal it in this situation. All glory, honor and praise to Your name alone. Amen.

Upvote 0

Nom De Guerre

May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,609.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Jesus, please intercede for Jeremiah. You know what needs healing in his body and You alone, God, can heal him. I ask on behalf of his family that You grant him peace and a warring spirit. Encourage him as he fights, Abba. Remind him that You are on his side. Guide the hearts, minds and hands of his doctors. Enable him to reflect You as much as he can right now. Above all, do not let him forget Your love, Father. I've seen Your power, Abba, and I'm asking You to reveal it in this situation. All glory, honor and praise to Your name alone. Amen.

Amen! Praise God!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.