prayer needed

Feb 28, 2007
✟7,749.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
pray for me as i don't have strength to bear my heartache and i find very difficult to press through as iam going through the most difficult time in my life .my pain is so worse and i couldnot breathe .Also i called a prophetess and cried out to her and told a few things which were not pleasing to God .my kids don't want to see me cry all the time .please pray God would strenthen me.

Ephesians4

Senior Veteran
Sep 26, 2007
www.prayerandsupport.com
Visit site
✟21,923.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father in Heaven, You know the full extent of what's going on here. Please deliver her from evil and cast out and away any evil spirits from her midst. Please heal her emotionally, spiritually, mentally and physically. Please move in her heart and give her full wisdom and knowledge. Help her to find wise counsel and to seek Your Holy Word for answers. Forgive all her sins and bring to her mind anyone she needs to forgive. Give her peace, joy, hope and renewed faith. Strengthen her and keep her from temptation. Guide and direct her paths. Pull her out of any bad situations and set her upon the path of being smack-dab in the middle of Your will for her. Light a fire in her to share Jesus with all she meets. Cast out any feelings of discouragement and despair. Help her shift her eyes onto You and loving others. Provide for all her financial needs. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.

Upvote 0

Ephesians4

Senior Veteran
Sep 26, 2007
www.prayerandsupport.com
Visit site
✟21,923.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
And, Father in Heaven, please be with her children as well. Give them strength and peace in this situation. Help them to become strong believers in Jesus. Mark them for a great purpose to love and serve You. Help them to get the spiritual nourishment that they need. Protect them from any harm--physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. Heal them of any past wounds in these areas. Give them spiritual "teflon" to weather any tough times. Give them wisdom beyond their years and lots of joy. Help them to bring a new level of joy into their mom's heart. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.

May God bless you always!

Upvote 0

torchbearer

Veteran
Oct 11, 2007
South Africa
✟16,675.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Merciful Lord, your child cries, she turns to you for help and assistance. She begs delivery from the circumstances she is in. Lord Jesus, Gracious God, please, oh please give her strength to do what's right for her children, give her wisdom and grace to face the trials and tribulations she is going through. Lord Jesus, as her children look to her for security, love and stability, so does she look to you for love and stability in her life. Gracious God, open the doors of opportunity for this family so that they may be delivered out of their strife and into happier times. Father God, we know that sometimes we have to overcome obstacles that may appear daunting and not achieveable. We know that when we stumble and fall, YOU pick us up, YOU give us strength to continue no matter what. Lord Jesus, lift this woman and her family up. Let them rise up in the Name of Jesus Christ to overcome this tribulation so that there is victory in you, only you!

Father God, I pray this family open the Living Word, seek counsel and pull together in unity in Your Holy Name to overcome. Wipe her tears Lord Jesus, give her a smile. Let her know that she is loved and with your power she will have strength. May she grow her faith and conviction in You.

Thanks be to Jesus, through who all things are possible, if only we believe with solid, unwavering faith. May we never be lukewarm. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
pray for me as i don't have strength to bear my heartache and i find very difficult to press through as iam going through the most difficult time in my life .my pain is so worse and i couldnot breathe .Also i called a prophetess and cried out to her and told a few things which were not pleasing to God .my kids don't want to see me cry all the time .please pray God would strenthen me.
Dear Lord Jesus heal this hurting heart. Please calm and soothe her and bless her. help her financially. Help her to have the peace that passes all understanding. Please Lord God answer her prayers. Answer her desires. Show her that she is so very much loved. Help her to know that crying is a way of cleansing. Please let her know that You hear her cries. Bless her and her children and watch over her. Give her wisdom and understanding. Please speak to her heart personally. In Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0