* prayer in five words or less *

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
Livingston County, MI, US
✟199,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
A sweet friend of mine in the prayer forum, Sha, has this thread and it's done very well ...

you can pray for yourself or someone else ... just keep it to five words or less ...

may this thread lift and bless ... in Jesus precious name... Amen.

Ugg

Romans 8:26
Also, the Spirit helps us. We are very weak, but the Spirit helps us with our weakness. We don’t know how to pray as we should, but the Spirit himself speaks to God for us. He begs God for us, speaking to him with feelings too deep for words.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟889,442.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
A sweet friend of mine in the prayer forum, Sha, has this thread and it's done very well ...

you can pray for yourself or someone else ... just keep it to five words or less ...

may this thread lift and bless ... in Jesus precious name... Amen.

I think it was Peter who had the shortest prayer when he was walking on the water towards Jesus and looked away. He said “Lord save me”! I guess it makes sense since he really didn’t have time to pray “Oh Heavenly Father thank you for all the blessings you have bestowed upon me, I humbly praise your holy glug glug glug...” ^_^

Upvote 0