Flipper

Flippant Dolphin
Feb 19, 2003
✟12,928.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Please keep a family from our church in your prayers. They received word tonight that the birth father of their newborn/adopted son Max has decided at the last minute to not sign away his parental rights. They have had Max for a couple of months now and brought him to be baptized. Pray that the right thing is done and that God takes care of all, preferably with the only family he has known.

My heart breaks for this family. :prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

Upvote 0

SparkyMaddie

Luceat Lux Vestra
Feb 17, 2005
St Louis
✟150,656.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
607151zbthbeiua5.jpg

Remembering all,including our family friend Stephen Morris.

Upvote 0

QuiltAngel

Veteran
Apr 10, 2006
Somewhere on planet earth
✟15,847.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Please keep a family from our church in your prayers. They received word tonight that the birth father of their newborn/adopted son Max has decided at the last minute to not sign away his parental rights. They have had Max for a couple of months now and brought him to be baptized. Pray that the right thing is done and that God takes care of all, preferably with the only family he has known.

After 4 months of jumping through the legal system and lots of hearings, the Judge ruled today in favor of Max's adoptive family!! Thanks be to God for the Judge looking at what was best for Max. A stable family and a Christian family.

Upvote 0
O

omajoy

After 4 months of jumping through the legal system and lots of hearings, the Judge ruled today in favor of Max's adoptive family!! Thanks be to God for the Judge looking at what was best for Max. A stable family and a Christian family.

This wonderful news, Quilty. The judge got it right.

Please pray for our daughter-in-law who will be induced on wednesday the 14th, if she has not had the baby by then.

Upvote 0

QuiltAngel

Veteran
Apr 10, 2006
Somewhere on planet earth
✟15,847.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Please keep my daughter and son-in-law in your prayers. Just after she started a teaching job, they learned she was pregnant. She has dealt with extreme fatigue. She just can't get enough rest to make it through the days. She also started a cold just before Thanksgiving that just keeps hanging on which doesn't help her sleeping. On top of that, the son-in-law broke his foot before Thanksgiving and it is still painful as well as not being able to drive so she has had get him to some places.

She really needs to make it through until Christmas break begins and to be able to use that time to get caught up on everything.

Upvote 0

porterross

I miss Ronald Reagan
Jan 27, 2006
just this side of Heaven
✟44,831.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Ugh! Nothing like being pregnant, sick and having life closing in around you. The poor dear.

Hang in there, QA. God will carry your baby girl through.
I hope you get to see her while she's on her school break. That should help her feel better.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Flipper

Flippant Dolphin
Feb 19, 2003
✟12,928.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married

Yay!! How is your daughter doing?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

filosofer

Senior Veteran
Feb 8, 2002
Visit site
✟6,913.00
Faith
Lutheran
Hello ladies and Gentlemen, I ask that you please pray for any health problems that my wife is going through. Also for her dad named Otto, and for my mother as well. Thank you all and God bless.

Heavenly Father, in Your reign over all creation, You also care about each person. For the sake of Jesus we lift up to Your throne of grace dario’s wife and her special medical concerns. Grant her relief, and especially give the medical staff the wisdom to provide not only relief but a solution to these problems. Give her patience and peace as she waits upon you. We pray for Otto and dario’s mother in their needs. According to Your mercy bring about favorable results for each of them. Comfort them in their distresses, and we pray for dario as he waits from afar. Grant this through Jesus Christ, Your Son, our Lord, who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, one God now and forever. Amen

Upvote 0

Moses Medina

Layman
Sep 10, 2012
North Carolina
Visit site
✟45,257.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello again everyone, I have another prayer request, and that is...

I have been a horrible husband and father to my family in the past. Please pray that God shows me how to love them like they should and more. Thanks everyone.

Upvote 0

Moses Medina

Layman
Sep 10, 2012
North Carolina
Visit site
✟45,257.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello again everyone, I am asking that if everyone can pray for Shane. He is a friend that has Cerebral Palsey. He is in alot of pain, and he is very strong in his faith with the Lord, it's been a blessing knowing him. He is very scared of many of the unforseen outcomes, he is taken care of by his grandparents that have many health problems themselves. I just ask that everyone pray that the Lord give him strength and comfort, fortitude... Thanks everyone.

Upvote 0