Riyadh
✟18,337.00
Country
Saudi Arabia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Kindly pray for me my dear brothers and sisters. I have already applied for work in Riyadh last month and took their language exam requirement..God is good I passed the English exam and all my documents are already with them. They said they will call me after 1.5 months so what i do now is continue my clinical practice and eagerly, anxiously wait for the employer's evaluation.. I need to take their council exam if i'm lucky enough to be selected.

the reason why i'm so desperate to apply is because my husband works there and I need to exert all my effort to be with him and bring my children there so we could all be together again.Business is not doing well also so i need to find an alternative source cause i'm also taking care of my two other nephews. Kindly pray for me please..:sadd:

C

christsoccer

Kindly pray for me my dear brothers and sisters. I have already applied for work in Riyadh last month and took their language exam requirement..God is good I passed the English exam and all my documents are already with them. They said they will call me after 1.5 months so what i do now is continue my clinical practice and eagerly, anxiously wait for the employer's evaluation.. I need to take their council exam if i'm lucky enough to be selected.

the reason why i'm so desperate to apply is because my husband works there and I need to exert all my effort to be with him and bring my children there so we could all be together again.Business is not doing well also so i need to find an alternative source cause i'm also taking care of my two other nephews. Kindly pray for me please..:sadd:
Praying for you
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

Upvote 0

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord, hear this individual and help her to get the job. Let her find favor in the eyes of the employer and that she will get the job, that it be one she can stay at for a long time. Let her family be whole again, that with this new job, they can be together and not apart. Show her you are going to be there every step of the way. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.