* Prayer for the Unsaved * (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Billy2007

Aug 15, 2007
Hull, United Kingdom
✟15,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Most of my friends are unsaved, so all of them, and also my dad.

I'm praying that everybody else loved ones become saved

same here this city i dont know anybody who is saved all my family arent n that includes friends

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:groupray: Praying for my sisters husband Dave and their kids, Joseph and John. Praying for my sister Jerry, praying for my mom, Juanita, and my stepdad, Randall and for my half brother, Randy and for my own family, and for my neighbors, Sammi and Claire, and Eric and April and their kids-Jordan and her half sister and half brother, and for George and his employees and for my church and anyone who needs to return to the Lord,for Tracey at the bus stop and her son Joseph, and Levi and his family and for Anastasia who graduated highschool, for Renee and her brother Matt and family, for Mikey and his sister,her bf, and Rich and Bonnie, for my brother Don and his wife Maryam and kids, Johnathon and Christina and their mom and dad-, and for all those kids who werent brought my Christian but are seeking Truth. Lord, if some of these Are saved, please just work in their lives more fully, and lead them to You and help them with alll they are facing in life. Amen.:groupray:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.