* Prayer for the Unsaved * (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JMRE5150

Was Lost, Now Found!
Nov 21, 2003
Levittown, PA
Visit site
✟2,617.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My friend Harry needs a prayer! :bow:

He is unsaved, and I pray for him each day!

Also my two brothers are unsaved (Michael and Dan)! Please pray for them! :prayer:

And I pray for my stepson Steven and his child (Kamren) to be saved, so I can see them in heaven :pray: PLEEEEAASE pray for their salvation!

Your brother in Christ,
Robb

Upvote 0

billiefan2000

Senior Veteran
Dec 18, 2003
Omaha Nebraska home of KPTM Fox 42 and KFAB and KC
Visit site
✟43,288.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
pray for my friends Anna and Sharon and Alyson and Adam and Mark and Guy and Bambi (pray for her especially)

my brother Mike and my SIL Sheri and their family and many others in my family

my family friend Lori and her family and her Son Ryan and his girlfriend Kara and also Ryan and Kara's friends

my late brother Joel's wife Thersea and her family and her relatives

anyone I graduated with from Omaha North in 1998 who dont know Jesus in their lives

and also my co-workers who dont know Jesus will come to know Jesus as well

Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free (John 8:32)

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also (Matthew 6:21)

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon10.gif
In The Name Of Jesus Christ !

Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come,
your will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us today our daily bread.
Forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from the evil one

Amen

Reactions: burn97
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Dear Father God I ask for the salvation of all whose names are on this list!! For I know that You have said in Your Word.. That it is not Your will that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.. Father it is a privellege to pray and it is a thrill to know that when we ask we shall receive.. You shall answer us.. thank You.. through Jesus name I come!! Amen

2 Peter 3:9
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Upvote 0

CASEY82

Oct 16, 2006
Caboolture
✟16,292.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello, i would love pray for my mum, kathy and my friends Renee and Bec...all of these women have had great pain and suffering in their lives, they have very little trust in people. If you could pray that god would meet with them and help them to break down these barriers of distrust and pain...i just know they could have such hearts for him if they could get through this.
I know two others through a friend of mine, and i would also love to see them back in gods arms, Kay and Terryn...i dont know alot about these women but i know that they also have barriers that need to come down and there are hurts there that need healing.

Thank you so much

Casey:wave:

:prayer: Father i just pray for all our friends and family on this thread, lord some inparticular have such hurt and pain in their lives, god they cannot see past these trials, they cannot see how they can trust again. :groupray: God we are coming together in your gracious name and praying for you to move in their lives, help them to see that the answers to all their prayer really do lie within you. Meet with them god and bring them back into your arms.

Amen

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.