Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Lol I feel awkward posting this here because a lot of the people doing the praying have already seen this at Jimmy's... but anyway, I'm so, so worried about the salvation of one of my friends and would appreciate prayer for him. Also for me (still working through things) and some family members and friends who may not be saved.

:prayer: for my siblings

I have some people that I hang around but some may not be christian what Im asking is to please pray that they find God and Jesus.

I will pray as well.
Lord have mercy :crossrc:

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Please pray for my father. I do not know where he is in terms of salvation.

Also please pray for family members on his side of the family, whose salvation I am also unsure of.

And for classmates, and former co-workers.
Lifting these people up in prayer ~ May God bless them in His Merciful Love :crossrc:

Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟439,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Please pray for my father. I do not know where he is in terms of salvation.

Also please pray for family members on his side of the family, whose salvation I am also unsure of.

And for classmates, and former co-workers.

:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

siralex172

Nov 7, 2014
✟12,740.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I just pray for IS members, that the Lord can be revealed in those persecuted, that they can still have a chance for redemption. I also pray for the young children brought into such a life, thinking its righteous to be involved in such events, God please have mercy to give them a taste of truth and their wrongfulness before its too late, Amen.

Upvote 0

nigheandonn

Secretly Nancy Drew
May 29, 2014
Somewhere in the South
✟16,182.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for my family and many of my friends. Unfortunately I seem to know a lot of "cultural" Christians. Also, prayers for myself would also be appreciated because I've been struggling with my spiritual life for a long time and am not in the best place yet. Thank you al!

Upvote 0

ragamuffin love

Love God 1st, love eachother, forgive, pray always
Dec 16, 2014
suburban Chicago wilderness
Visit site
✟7,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Father, there are many requests and prayers in this thread that go back a few years. I hope that there are those that have been fulfilled, and that there are those that can still be fulfilled. You created all of Your Children with love, and in love wish for them to want to come to/return to You. I pray in Jesus' Name that they may have that spark in their life to decide to turn to You, to love You. I pray that people in their everyday lives may be that example to show them what a Christian life is, to be a witness to them, to show them how to love. In the Name of Jesus Christ, Thy Will Be Done.

Upvote 0

siralex172

Nov 7, 2014
✟12,740.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for my family and many of my friends. Unfortunately I seem to know a lot of "cultural" Christians. Also, prayers for myself would also be appreciated because I've been struggling with my spiritual life for a long time and am not in the best place yet. Thank you al!

Praying for you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟439,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I just pray for IS members, that the Lord can be revealed in those persecuted, that they can still have a chance for redemption. I also pray for the young children brought into such a life, thinking its righteous to be involved in such events, God please have mercy to give them a taste of truth and their wrongfulness before its too late, Amen.

Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟439,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

Proverbs 3; 5,6,
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight.

I am praying for you, that you may know more and more of God in your life and those who are laid on your heart.
Thank God daily for the fact that you can trust him with your whole heart and don't have to understand why;
Thank him daily, many times daily, as you submit to him, and he Will 'Make your paths straight'.

Upvote 0

Divine37

Dec 28, 2013
Warren, New Jersey
✟9,277.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm continuing to pray for my immediate family. The past year I have shared with them the gospel and what true Christianity is, but they have not been saved yet. I've prayed countless times that they would be saved, and that God would show his love and mercy to them. I love my family so very much, please pray for them! :prayer:

Upvote 0

ladyjazz

Apr 16, 2014
Michigan USA
✟8,033.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I'm continuing to pray for my immediate family. The past year I have shared with them the gospel and what true Christianity is, but they have not been saved yet. I've prayed countless times that they would be saved, and that God would show his love and mercy to them. I love my family so very much, please pray for them! :prayer:
I will pray for them!

Please pray for Ian, he is not saved.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.