lincolngreen50

A follower of Christ
Oct 1, 2007
✟25,529.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please join with me in saying this prayer for all those who seek,strength,salvation and protection from the wicked.

Psalm 27 (21st Century King James Version)

Psalm 27

1The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

2When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.

3Though an army should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war should rise against me, even in this will I be confident.

4One thing have I desired of the LORD; that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD and to inquire in His temple.

5For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; in the secret places of His tabernacle shall He hide me; He shall set me upon a rock.

6And then shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me; therefore I will offer in His tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.

7Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice! Have mercy also upon me and answer me.

8When Thou saidst, "Seek ye My face," my heart said unto Thee, "Thy face, LORD, will I seek."

9Hide not Thy face far from me; put not Thy servant away in anger. Thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.

10When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.

11Teach me Thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a level path because of mine enemies.

12Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies; for false witnesses have risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.

13I would have fainted, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.

14Wait on the LORD; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart. Wait, I say, on the LORD!
Amen

kittiespurrr

Oct 28, 2007
✟8,293.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private

:amen:

:clap:

Please join with me in saying this prayer for all those who seek,strength,salvation and protection from the wicked.

Psalm 27 (21st Century King James Version)

Psalm 27

1The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

2When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.

3Though an army should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war should rise against me, even in this will I be confident.

4One thing have I desired of the LORD; that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD and to inquire in His temple.

5For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; in the secret places of His tabernacle shall He hide me; He shall set me upon a rock.

6And then shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me; therefore I will offer in His tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.

7Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice! Have mercy also upon me and answer me.

8When Thou saidst, "Seek ye My face," my heart said unto Thee, "Thy face, LORD, will I seek."

9Hide not Thy face far from me; put not Thy servant away in anger. Thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.

10When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.

11Teach me Thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a level path because of mine enemies.

12Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies; for false witnesses have risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.

13I would have fainted, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.

14Wait on the LORD; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart. Wait, I say, on the LORD!
Amen

Upvote 0

Lbet123

Veteran
Sep 25, 2007
✟17,055.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy great mercy: according to the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out mine iniquity. Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. For I acknowledge mine iniquity: and my sin is ever before me. Against thee only have I sinned, and done evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified in thy words, and prevail when thou art judged. For behold, I was shapen in iniquity: and in sin did my mother conceive me. For behold, thou hast loved truth: the unclear and hidden things of thy wisdom thou hast made clear to me. Thou shalt sprinkle me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: thou shalt wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. Thou shalt make me to hear joy and gladness: the bones which thou hast broken shall rejoice. Turn away thy face from my sins, and blot out all my iniquities. Create in me a clean heart, O God: and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy presence: and take not thy holy spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation: and steady me with a guiding spirit. Then will I teach transgressors thy ways: and the impious shall be converted unto thee. Deliver me from blood-guiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness. O Lord, open thou my lips: and my mouth shall declare thy praise. For hadst thou desired sacrifice, I would have given it thee: thou delightest not in burnt offerings. Sacrifices to God are a contrite spirit: a contrite and humble heart, O God, thou wilt not despise. Do good, O Lord in thy good will unto Zion: that the walls of Jerusalem may be built up. Then shalt thou be pleased with the sacrifice of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offerings: then shall they offer bullocks upon thine alter.

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
My son, do not forget my teaching,
but keep my commands in your heart,
for they will prolong your life many years
and bring you prosperity.

Let love and faithfulness never leave
you;
bind them around your neck,
write themn on the tablet of your heart.
Then you will win favor and a good
name
in the sight of God and man.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;

in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths
straight.
Do not be wise in your own eyes;
fear the Lord and shun evil,
This will bring health to your body
and nourishment to your bones.

Honor the Lord with your wealth,
with the firstfruits of all your crops;
then your barns will be filled to
overflowing,
and your vats will brim over with
new wine.

My son, do not despise the Lord's
discipline
and do not resent his rebuke,
because the Lord disciplines those he
loves,
as a father the son he delights in.

Blessed is the man who finds wisdom,
the man who gains understanding,
for she is more profitable than silver
and yields better returns than gold.
She is more precious than rubies;
nothing you desire can compare with
her.

Long life is in her right hand;
in her left hand are riches and honor.
Her ways are pleasant ways,
and all her paths are peace,
She is a tree of life to those who
embrace her;
those who lay hold of her will be
blessed;

By wisdom the Lord laid the earth's
foundations,
by understanding he set the heavens in place;
by his knowledge the deeps were
divided,
and the clouds let drop the dew.

My son, preserve sound judgment and
discernment,
do not let them out of your sight;
they will be life for you,
an ornament to grace your neck.
Then you will go on your way in
safety,
and your foot will not stumble;
when you lie down, your sleep will
be sweet.
Have no fear of sudden disaster
or of the ruin that overtakes the
wicked,
for the Lord will be your confidence
and will keep your foot from being snared.

Do not withhold good from those who
deserve it,
when it is in your power to act.
Do not say to your neighbor,
Come back later; I'll give it
tomorrow"--
when you now have it with you.

Do not plot harm against your
neighbor,
who lives trustfully near you.
Do not accuse a man for no reason--
when he has done you no harm.

Do not envy a violent man
or choose any of his ways,
for the Lord detests a perverse man
but takes the upright into his
confidence.

The Lord's curse if on the house of
the wicked,
but he blesseds the home of the
righteous.
He mocks proud mockers
but gives grace to the humble.
The wise inherit honor,
but fools he holds up to shame.

The Word of the Lord, Thanks be to God.:)

Upvote 0