Prayer for my mom, family drama and myself.

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
:hi:
So my mom and I have been dealing with so much since my Dad passed away in '15. We realized just how much he took care of us. We miss him so much and my Mom just just completely lost without him.

She deals with chronic pain, fibromyalgia and a few other more personal things and she's just miserable and I know she's always dealt with depression. And I think a lot of people know when you're in pain and/or grieving it just makes everything worse.

Just to add insult to injury my Dad had 2 sons from his first marriage who honestly as they grew up never really had much to do with us, they had a lot of unresolved resentment and anger toward my Dad and they both have taken it out on us since Dad passed. One of his sons doesn't talk to us at all anymore, and the other is constantly threatening to sue us to get money.

We both are in constant stress and worry over a lot of different things. A ton of things need to be done to the house and we just don't have anyone. People don't help like they use to I guess.

Please pray for my mom, myself, and this whole family drama situation. Prayers for guidance, wisdom, peace, and for our stress, and mom's depression. Thank you. :)

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I feel for your situation and I am praying, keep the FAITH :prayer::prayer:

7cb17ca9dfd2764e52ec99390348905c.jpg

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:hi:
So my mom and I have been dealing with so much since my Dad passed away in '15. We realized just how much he took care of us. We miss him so much and my Mom just just completely lost without him.

She deals with chronic pain, fibromyalgia and a few other more personal things and she's just miserable and I know she's always dealt with depression. And I think a lot of people know when you're in pain and/or grieving it just makes everything worse.

Just to add insult to injury my Dad had 2 sons from his first marriage who honestly as they grew up never really had much to do with us, they had a lot of unresolved resentment and anger toward my Dad and they both have taken it out on us since Dad passed. One of his sons doesn't talk to us at all anymore, and the other is constantly threatening to sue us to get money.

We both are in constant stress and worry over a lot of different things. A ton of things need to be done to the house and we just don't have anyone. People don't help like they use to I guess.

Please pray for my mom, myself, and this whole family drama situation. Prayers for guidance, wisdom, peace, and for our stress, and mom's depression. Thank you. :)
This is a lot of prayer requests to our minds, but to You who holds the universe together (Colossians 1:17), they are not much at all. Mighty God, I pray that You will graciously intervene in all of these prayer requests printed on this post. That You will reveal Yourself to this family that You are there, and that You care, and that You have the power to change their lives. May You bring Christians or others into their lives that will want to help them. May they realize this is not a coincidence, but answer to prayer. Thank You, Lord, for what You are already doing, have done, and are going to do. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,525.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, this entire family, deliverance from all evil, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CtC

Worship is a Lifestyle
Site Supporter
Oct 25, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟195,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jesus, Faithful Son of God, You are Victorious! You have defeated sin and death. You reign. I ask that You reign victorious over this situation. God, bring Your peace, in Your mighty power, restore this family, build up this Mother and Daughter in Your strength. Heal SweetCarolina's mother. Thank you Jesus! In Your name I pray! Amen.

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0