momofthree1

Jul 25, 2007
Texas
✟15,182.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am asking for prayer for my husband and myself. A few months ago I found out that he has a problem with looking at inappropriate content online. It was and really still is very hard for me to understand. He insisted that it had nothing to do with me, but I have a hard time understanding that.

I checked our internet history every so often and I believe he is sincere in not wanting to, but tonight for some reason I checked it and he had been looking. I went to the store tonight to get groceries and thats when he did it, last time I was at girl scouts with our daughter. :cry:

I don't know what to think or do about it. He doesn't know that I know right now. I understand we are not perfect and I fall everyday but this just seems so hard to understand. I can't compete with what he sees online, I look nothing like them. I am way overweight, I have had 3 kids and I just can't compete with them. I love him with all my heart, I just don't know what I need to do to make him happy enough not to want to look at that stuff.

Please just pray for us. :prayer:

sahjacq

Veteran
Sep 18, 2006
uk
✟2,135.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please lord jesus be with our sister and be her strength, let her know father that she is beautiful in body and soul, let her respect herself and what values you have given her, I pray father that she can talk to her husband to understand the reason why he needs are making him seek inappropriate content and lord bless him to be honest to his wife, so they can solve this through your guidance and forgiveness. amen

Upvote 0

rebecca45

Dec 20, 2005
Florida
✟8,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father I pray that the Holy Spirit will convict him of what he is doing. Help him to cry out for forgiveness and turn to his wife for excitement.
In Jesus name Amen.

ps it may not have anything to do with you at all... it could be just his way of finding a outlet of his own entertainment. Don't blame yourself (((((((((Mommyofthree1)))))))))

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O Lord, surround our beloved sister this day. Let Your Peace and Your Strength overflow upon her this day. My God, You know the trouble upon our brother. The enemy comes against him, seeking to destroy him with this addiction, yet You O Lord, are able to free him. Take this bondage from Your Child. Let him be free from inappropriate contentography. Give him wisdom to see where this desire comes from. Let his eyes be opened to the evil one's plots. My Lord, restore him this day. Let his mind and his spirit be lifted to You, filled beyond measure with You're grace and Your mercy. In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

TexasGirl06

Senior Veteran
Mar 26, 2006
Texas
✟13,303.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am asking for prayer for my husband and myself. A few months ago I found out that he has a problem with looking at inappropriate content online. It was and really still is very hard for me to understand. He insisted that it had nothing to do with me, but I have a hard time understanding that.

I checked our internet history every so often and I believe he is sincere in not wanting to, but tonight for some reason I checked it and he had been looking. I went to the store tonight to get groceries and thats when he did it, last time I was at girl scouts with our daughter. :cry:

I don't know what to think or do about it. He doesn't know that I know right now. I understand we are not perfect and I fall everyday but this just seems so hard to understand. I can't compete with what he sees online, I look nothing like them. I am way overweight, I have had 3 kids and I just can't compete with them. I love him with all my heart, I just don't know what I need to do to make him happy enough not to want to look at that stuff.

Please just pray for us. :prayer:

Father in Heaven....
Holy are You !

You are all powerful !
You raised our Savior from the dead....

Lord,
I lift this husband to You this day.
In the Name of Jesus Christ, will You convict him of his sin?
Will You show him his addiction....
and will You guide him to someone or some organization that will aid him in his recovery.

Father,
We know that You hear us when we call to You.
It is so hard when we don't hear from You immediately.
Help us to trust, when we don't see Your movement.

We know this behavior is not pleasing to You.
Help momofthree1 to be patient, as she waits on Your plan for this situation.
May she choose to trust You,
even when she can't track You.

Be Glorified in it, Lord.

Raise this husband up....
Mighty in Your Kingdom.
Use Him, Lord.

You do such Great work through broken, yet repaired lives.

Asking all this,
in the Name of the One who died for our sin.
Jesus Christ....
Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums