Visit site
✟49,317.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Had a wonderful Easter Sunday yesterday here in australia, noticed late last night after given my dog some vegetable and meat scraps that she suddenly seemed to go off her food shortly afterwoods-not sure if this was the cause or not-possible has undiagnosed addision disease-which basically they appear to be perfectly healthy then suddenly get extremely sick without warning.

She unfortuantly still off her food today-1st of april here in australia. Thought maybe a mild case of colic-but not sure now what going on.

Her gums are normal, her ears look fine-no bruising which could indicate internal bleeding.

Her stomach abit distented but being 1st april all vets are closed.Additional my car is not working properly.

Miracles can happen and seen them myself-our family of 5 survived a blaze that no one should have-we had less then 1% chance of survival, but if it not Jesus wish for her to get better tommorow-I pray that she die peacefully in her sleep.

encouraging loves animals

formerly known as encouragng_angels
May 31, 2004
South East Victoria
Visit site
✟49,317.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Gen made it through the night-Easter Monday evening and she was taken to the vets yesterday, spent the night the vets-a severe case of pancritis was diagnosed early this morning. She came home tonight-she not 100% yet though, so not totally out of the woods yet-worst is she turning up her nose at the food-special bland diet and she clearly not too keen on it-she left half the food in her bowl-bum facing the food bowl indicating her dislike. I'm going to leave it as it is dry food anyway and see if she has the common sense to eat it. This is a dog who will normally gulp any food down you put in front of her!

Upvote 0

encouraging loves animals

formerly known as encouragng_angels
May 31, 2004
South East Victoria
Visit site
✟49,317.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Genevieve is doing much better today-still not her usual self but was interested in walk and probably about 75% better then what she been! -I love my old girl-she apart of my life for so long and find it hard to believe I know we dont have much longer together-she getting on but hopefully she has about 2years left in her. I honestly though she was going to God on Easter Monday! So she not totally out of the woods yet! Jesus is incredible-however I am hoping that the last massive vet bill I have for awhile as so far the fees have been incredible total cost so far of 2371.06 including the latest prescription diet to treat her current issues! She ended up munching on Spider, Dental surgery-pre bloods and fluids, and yeast infection-enough mischief for one year already-No vet trip in January thank goodness, but vet trip in Feb, March and NOW April!! Also works being quiet since 14th of March, and my extra shifts in Feb pretty much went to the 1st two vet bills! So money tight.

Reactions: jannikitty
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums