EaB_p4B

Mar 24, 2017
UK
✟10,863.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I am pregnant with a 12 week old baby, I have found out it may have a possibility of a genetic condition, and it has some of its organs outside the body. I'm waiting for test results, if no genetic conditions are found the baby can have surgery when born to correct the physical problems. With a genetic problem the baby will have little chance of survival, please pray.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I am pregnant with a 12 week old baby, I have found out it may have a possibility of a genetic condition, and it has some of its organs outside the body. I'm waiting for test results, if no genetic conditions are found the baby can have surgery when born to correct the physical problems. With a genetic problem the baby will have little chance of survival, please pray.
I will pray for you and your dear little one, joining in this wonderful prayer for you
I'm praying that the baby has no genetic condition and any problem is easily corrected. Prayers for a healthy and uneventful pregnancy for you.

Dear Father, please heal this unborn child, and grant your wonderful peace to EaB, in Jesus name,

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lord ...

I pray that this baby and its mother will be blessed by Your healing power, ... that there will be no genetic problems found, ... and that whatever else needs to be corrected will be corrected. I pray further for PEACE to this mother, that You are in control, and that You will lead and guide her through this experience.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Prayers offered. May Almighty God keep you and child in His firm embrace.

Reactions: Dreger
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Strong Wave

Sep 14, 2016
Colorado
✟28,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I can only imagine the heartache of learning that your precious unborn baby may have a serious medical condition. I’m praying for you and your baby. May God's grace and peace surround you, sustain you, and guard your heart and mind as you place your trust in Him. Much love and hugs.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you everyone for your prayers. Unfortunately it was confirmed this week that my baby has a fatal genetic condition. God has a plan and we take comfort in that x
May God get the glory for all things and may you see His plan and purpose. I am thankful for mothers such as yourself that still will carry thru with the pregnancy and see God in all things, Praise God for you and your family, may He continue to supply your every need, mentally, physically, spiritually and emotionally. Praying for you, baby and family, much love in Christ Jesus.

Upvote 0