none
✟18,028.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, all. I have been battling mental illness for most of my life. Yesterday I was informed that a benevolent family member will pay for a stint for me in a mental facility. This will be the umpteenth time I'm going to a place like that; it has not helped much in the past. I hope that this time it will, because I'm approaching 34 and am just not able to cope with everything by myself after several losses since last year.

Please pray that I'll be able to get a spot soon, and that this time I'll be given the treatment that I need. I'm spiraling downward and without help, I'll not make it much further in life.

Thank you, and blessings.

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Praying for you evita and may God bless those who will be treating you with the knowledge needed to correct whatever is not aligning correctly and may you be filled with great joy and peace and glean much strength so that God will receive the glory. Bless you

Upvote 0

Nikki1445

Sep 15, 2016
Houston
✟10,910.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
John 14:27
"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful.

1 Peter 5:7
casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you

Philippians 4:6-7
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Heavenly Father we come before you today to lift up your precious child in prayer. We thank you Lord for your healing power that no force on this Earth can touch. We ask that your presence flows through Evita's mind. Let your peace that surpasses all understanding flow throughout her entire body. We thank you Lord for bringing her mind back to complete health as you intended for it to function when you created her. There is no illness or condition on this Earth too great for you to handle. Thank you Heavenly Father for guiding her to the right facility. Surround her with a team of God-fearing medical professionals that will not only do their job with excellence, but also be there to remind Evita that you Lord hold all the power. Holy Spirit, we ask that you work through this team of people that will help bring Evita back to full recovery. We declare that it won't even be them helping Evita, but you working inside of them. We thank you Lord that it does not matter how long Evita has had this condition. We know that you can turn anyting around in an instant. So Lord, we honor you. We stand firm on your word. Isaiah 53:5 says he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon him, and by his stripes we are healed! So we declare healing over Evita and we thank you for it in advance. In Jesus name, amen.

Reactions: evita
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, we read of demoniacs (not that this lady is), and others that the physicians (physical and mental) of the day were unable to help. They have come and gone, and have been replaced with modern, more advanced (?) physicians of today, and yet many still get the same negative results. One that has not, and never will change is You. You are the same God that healed the woman with an issue of blood, and cast out the demons from the demoniac. You are still the same One that can give one a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7). Your Word, and faith in You and that Word, can still give people mental soundness and peace, Philippians 4:8. May evita come to read in Your Word that which will bring her mental soundness. May she come to find You in the reading of Your Word, and that You are "the living God" still able to bring healing to those suffering mental problems. Amen.

Upvote 0

Deborah D

Prayer Warrior
Site Supporter
Aug 25, 2018
USA
✟224,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I pray that you will feel God’s mighty hand on you and experience a sound mind!!! He has not given you a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love and of a sound mind!

One thing that helped me years ago when I was having major panic attacks (before they were called that lol), was Victor Matthews’s Warfare Prayer. You can find it online. I prayed that prayer every time I was attacked in my mind. It took some time, but God delivered me. I believe this will help you too.

God bless!

Upvote 0