✟28,562.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Hi, everybody. I would please like to request prayer for the following:

A really good friend that I made is a pilot who travels frequently and is not at home much. Our only contact is via our cellphones and up until almost a week ago, this person corresponded with me regularly. Now he's gone silent, and although I've received no bad news from his family (who I rent from), I'm worried about the sudden silence.

As far as I'm aware, I did not text this person anything offensive. It could be that he's just busy, or perhaps the signal from his cellphone is poor; I don't want to bother him if he's not in a mindset to talk a lot lately, but all the same, I'm worried and I would like to hear from him the soonest. Please pray that he'll contact me soon and that his job will not bring him into peril. I'm very worried, but as I said, to keep bugging someone who might just be occupied isn't something I want to do. I really care about this person and I know that he'll be back home in two months, but in the meantime, it's concerning that he's MIA on his 'phone for no understandable reason.

Blessings. :groupray:

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, lead this one to pray for their pilot friend, for safety, and to contact them if possible. In the meantime lead this one not to worry about the unknown (Matthew 6:33-34; Philippians 4:8), but to use their concern in practical, pragmatic ways to try to see how they can reconnect with this pilot, and to demonstrate their concern for them. Possibly use others to help these two as well. Amen.

Reactions: aloneinafrica
Upvote 0

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Maybe try sending something benign & friendly, just a funny picture you think he'll enjoy, or something like that. It might be a good balance of trying to remain in contact, without coming off too strongly thinking something bad happened, if it didn't. Just something to keep a bit of contact.

Reactions: aloneinafrica
Upvote 0