Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Bad things have been happening to me recently. I don’t want to go into all the details about my predicament, but God said he would get me out of it if I complete a certain task that he has asked me to do. However, I don’t have clear instructions for what I must do. God told me to accomplish something, but I have no idea how I’m going to go about accomplishing it. Please pray for me and ask God to give me clear instructions for what I must do to complete the task he has assigned to me.

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,381.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
No offence, but God won't do your learning for you. Figuring things out is what learning is all about. Perhaps He is letting you find your way out so you understand why you ended up there in the first place. He is keeping His word. He is getting you out by saying there is the door, find it. Unless of course the task is a negative one. I wish you well in your endeavour.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0

Ricky M

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2017
Los Angeles
✟130,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Bad things have been happening to me recently. I don’t want to go into all the details about my predicament, but God said he would get me out of it if I complete a certain task that he has asked me to do. However, I don’t have clear instructions for what I must do. God told me to accomplish something, but I have no idea how I’m going to go about accomplishing it. Please pray for me and ask God to give me clear instructions for what I must do to complete the task he has assigned to me.
What makes you think it was God? On the surface it doesn't sound like Him to me. But I could be wrong... did you get confirmation on this request?

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,983.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You can asks for confirmation.

God told my husband a.couple of years ago that we would face an extremely difficult situation. He heard correctly.

God has helped us and is helping us. Encourage you to keep listening. He'll never tell you something like that without helping you. Praying for you, too.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,983.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
He will show us things to come John 16:13. "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come"

TPT reveal things to come

Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,699.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
The Father absolutely does instruct us in what paths to take. "Trust in YHWH" aka the Lord "with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and HE will direct your paths."

If you are very healthy, I would suggest a once a week 24 hour water only fast with prayer to get clarity.

Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0