Vanellus

Sep 15, 2014
✟115,810.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I had a total left knee replacement operation in May 2013 and it was successful - enabling me to go on foreign holidays which I couldn't do before because of osteoarthritis. In the latter half of last year I tripped and fell on a rough pavement near my home - falling right on the left knee! It hurt at the time but I thought I had got away with it. However some time later I noticed an increase in the giving way feeling and now I am in pain that increases with activity. I've become a virtual shut in in a matter of weeks. I've had an x-ray. According to the GP receptionist (not doctor) it doesn't show loosening of the TKR. I will speak to the doctor next week. Please pray that this will be diagnosed quickly and healed either by medicine or by God - so that I can enjoy the coming spring like other people.

Richard T

Mar 25, 2018
traveling Asia
✟69,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I pray too that your worries will be over. That you will have a revelation from God's word of his healing power and love. I praise God too for your Christian service in your community and church. That you will have many more fruitful years to be blessed and be a blessing. In Jesus name

Upvote 0