• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Prayer for healing

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Vanellus, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Vanellus

Vanellus Newbie

+39
    Baptist
    Private
    I had a total left knee replacement operation in May 2013 and it was successful - enabling me to go on foreign holidays which I couldn't do before because of osteoarthritis. In the latter half of last year I tripped and fell on a rough pavement near my home - falling right on the left knee! It hurt at the time but I thought I had got away with it. However some time later I noticed an increase in the giving way feeling and now I am in pain that increases with activity. I've become a virtual shut in in a matter of weeks. I've had an x-ray. According to the GP receptionist (not doctor) it doesn't show loosening of the TKR. I will speak to the doctor next week. Please pray that this will be diagnosed quickly and healed either by medicine or by God - so that I can enjoy the coming spring like other people.

• Prayers Prayers x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Tigger45

Tigger45 St. Francis of Assisi Supporter

+8,732
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    God's blessings!

3. Blade

Blade Veteran Supporter

+1,894
    Christian
    Married
    I believe the provision for healing was made already. Yet.. will pray and agree for just what you have asked for. If two shall agree....thank you Father for hearing.. in Jesus name

4. Stephanie7

Stephanie7 Senior Veteran

+2,512
    Christian
    Married
    Heavenly Father, no one should have to suffer. I pray that You will release this one of the pain and heal whatever was bruised or injured inside the knee. I pray that Your help will come quickly, In Jesus Name, Amen

5. FutureAndAHope

FutureAndAHope Just me Supporter

+1,138
    Christian
    Married
    Praying.

6. Vanellus

Vanellus Newbie

+39
    Baptist
    Private
    Thank you all for taking an interest and praying for me.

7. Richard T

Richard T Well-Known Member

+373
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    I pray too that your worries will be over. That you will have a revelation from God's word of his healing power and love. I praise God too for your Christian service in your community and church. That you will have many more fruitful years to be blessed and be a blessing. In Jesus name

8. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+6,825
    Messianic
    Private
    I pray for guidance and healing for you.