Visit site
✟735,952.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have been going in for more tests, and it has shown that there is an abnormal connection/collision between my bowel and bladder. There is also the potential for it to be cancerous, but it was said to be unlikely. Could you please pray for my complete healing? I am believing that God will heal me and not need an operation, because apparently, it is a big one. But on the chance that God does not heal me physically and I still need an operation pray that I will be able to endure it.

William J

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2021
Buffalo, NY
✟268,176.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
I pray that God would heal you completely to avoid an operation, but if God chooses not to, that God would grant you the strength to undergo an operation and that the operation would be successful.

• Prayers
Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have been going in for more tests, and it has shown that there is an abnormal connection/collision between my bowel and bladder. There is also the potential for it to be cancerous, but it was said to be unlikely. Could you please pray for my complete healing? I am believing that God will heal me and not need an operation, because apparently, it is a big one. But on the chance that God does not heal me physically and I still need an operation pray that I will be able to endure it.

Father I agree in prayer for Future's complete healing. In case of an operation, I pray that it will go perfect and he will have no further complications. I believe in faith and come against whatever is causing this abnormality in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Upvote 0