Nov 28, 2009
✟21,564.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
I want to thank God because my school waived the GRE to get into a program of my choice. I struggled for 8 years to get in and it was the biggest hindrance for me not being able to save money for it.

I pray for my application that I get accepted into the program and that my professors turn in the letters of recommendation on time before the 31st. I'm praying for work and finances to help me get in and thru the program for any holds I have to pay off any debts I owe in Jesus name.

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
God’s blessings :crossrc:

Praying for the Lord to open new doors as you seek His face, even as He opened previous ones. That He will lead you according to all the hard work you've done and according to His good will. In Jesus name. Amen. God bless you

Upvote 0

RadRave

Scholar
Nov 28, 2009
✟21,564.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm praying to cast my anxieties and cares on the lord as it says in the Bible.

I'm worried about my application. I have a C in statistics when they want a B and I missed the GPA requirement by .05.

I'm praying the lord has mercy and let's me get into this program with no problems. I'm still waiting on a response from the school.

They extended their dead line by 10 days due to low volume of applicants, so I'm hoping I get in due to keep attendance high.

Upvote 0

RadRave

Scholar
Nov 28, 2009
✟21,564.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
I mean praying for favor to get into this program.

I found out earlier my GPA was lacking by .05 and have a C in statistics when they're asking for a B. So I'm worried.

I pray the lord makes a way for me to get into this program despite the flaws of my application. I'm really worried right now.

I spoke to the graduate director and says he's unsure how the committee will go about it as they have yet to meet but won't have decisions until the end of the month. So I'm praying I get into the program despite the weaknesses my application have in Jesus name. Amen.

Upvote 0