Anaheim
✟8,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
My boyfriend has been having a rough time in life these past few months with family, employment, and finances. He is currently in training for over the road trucking. He has put a lot into this, he left everything and owns nothing in his name, essentially homeless. I feel that he sees it as his last ditch effort to get himself on his feet and going in life. He is taking his driving test today and I please ask for prayer that all goes well, that he passes and gets the job. Please also pray for his well being and to keep him safe. Thank you

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My boyfriend has been having a rough time in life these past few months with family, employment, and finances. He is currently in training for over the road trucking. He has put a lot into this, he left everything and owns nothing in his name, essentially homeless. I feel that he sees it as his last ditch effort to get himself on his feet and going in life. He is taking his driving test today and I please ask for prayer that all goes well, that he passes and gets the job. Please also pray for his well being and to keep him safe. Thank you
Father, may this one experience 2 Corinthians 9:8; Philippians 4:19, and fall in love with You, and find the desire to live for You, as You provide bountifully for him. Amen.

Reactions: XxRiah
Upvote 0

Sarah G

Pro-peace, anti-war, anti-violence.
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2017
Netherlands
✟131,322.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you! He passed! I cannot thank God enough!
Hallelujah! I am really happy for you both. May it be the start of great things in your journey together and may the Holy Spirit always be with you both.

Upvote 0