United States
✟194.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I'm a bit depressed right now. And feel lost.

My best friend of at least 8 years has recently started going out with a girl.

She's never done this before and has only had interest in guys.

It shocks me and hurts me that something like this can happen. I don't know whats worse is that she didn't even talk to me about, that she was having these feelings or anything.

I was in class with her today and it was rather awkard. We went to breakfast and it felt like there was a big elephant in the room.

I ask that you guys please pray for her, that she'll realize it was a mistake or something.

I'm just really heartbroken over this and I don't know what to do. There is no evidence in all the years we've been friends that she would ever date a girl, yet now she has.

I just ask for your prayers for her as well as myself. I' still want to be her friend and care for her but this is a giant hurdle.

Thank you.

heavensangel1964

Storming 'Heaven' For Souls
May 28, 2008
East Mesa, AZ and Prescott, AZ
Visit site
✟21,063.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I am lifting up this very special prayer...:prayer:

And praying in total agreement...:groupray::groupray::groupray:

clap.gif
"In The Name Of Jesus Christ!"
clap.gif

My Sweet, Precious, Heavenly, Eternal, Most Loving Father God...
prayer.gif

clap.gif
"Fiat!"
(It Is Done!)
clap.gif

clap.gif
"I Praise YOU, Sweetest Father God!"
clap.gif

clap.gif
"I Praise YOU, Sweetest, Jesus!"
clap.gif

clap.gif
"I Praise YOU, Sweetest Holy Spirit!"
clap.gif

clap.gif
"I Thank YOU, Loving, Sweet, Father God!"
clap.gif

clap.gif
"I Thank YOU, Loving, Sweet, Jesus!"
clap.gif

clap.gif
"I Thank YOU, Loving, Sweet Holy Spirit!"
clap.gif

clap.gif
"I Give All Glory, Honor and Praise To YOU!"
clap.gif

And I Claim This Very Special Intention now...
prayer.gif

clap.gif
"In The Name Of The Father, The Son, And, The Holy Spirit!"
clap.gif

AMEN!
amen.gif

Upvote 0

Yukikyo

On Fire!
Dec 1, 2005
United States
✟194.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you all for your prayers.

In the course of a night I've received peace of mind!
Yet I found some shocking things about my friend. That she had been keeping the relationship with this girl a secret. I think from only me and my sister because it seems like everyone else knew. I only ever thought of them as friends regardless of what the rumors were saying about them, which is all that they were at the time. Rumors. I'm sorry that for once I didn't think that just because 2 girls were friends weren't gay. It seems like now a days if you see 2 people that are of the same sex together everyone assumes were gay. I didn't want to assume that because it didn't seem plausible or true.

To me they only seemed like friends until she changed her relationship status and I had a talk with her about it. She told me that she had been struggling with these feelings for 4-5 years and didn't want to tell me because she thought I would judge her because of how I feel about bisexual/homosexuals. I told her that I would never judge her because she's my friend, which is the truth.

Personally I feel hurt and betrayed that she feels she couldn't talk to me when she first had feelings like that. I've been there whenever she needed me, yet with something like this she couldn't tell me. She chose to confide in someone else, a gossiper who spreads lies about me and tries to start drama.

She mentioned that I had "shut out" a few of my friends who also came out as gay/bi. I explained to her that I didn't really shut them out, but that I needed to put a bit of distance between them so I could process this new information. I don't know about the rest of you guys but to me it's very shocking to find out that your best friend or people you've known are gay/bi, when they've only had an interest in the opposite sex. (as was the case of this best friend.) She told me that you shouldn't have to process the information. I'm sorry but there is no way upon hearing something big like that that I could just shout for joy. Of course I'm going to be shocked. It'd be the same as someone telling you they had cancer, you need time to process.

She's told me that she's happy

Sorry for the rant.

I thank you all for your prayers for both of us, and ask that you continue to pray for her.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I understand your confusion and there is nothing wrong with that. Like you said you are processing this news and need time to adjust, that's only normal.

Father God, I hold this one up in prayer and ask that You will give her peace of mind, take away her confusion, and the hurt feelings associated with the recent news. I also ask that You will reveal Yourself to her friend of many years that she may come to know You and love You. May Your will be done, In Jesus Name, Amen

Reactions: Yukikyo
Upvote 0