Sandiwich
✟324,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
It was by divine appointment that we met today, she had a cancelled appointment and was stranded, so called for a ride. She was speaking of some mystical things and how there is positive power in that. I felt goose bumps of concern over that, a chill went up my spine. I wanted to check a pond out for rising fish anyway ( yes they were there LOL) and I explained that we need to have a talk, to which she agreed to. So we sat by the pond for 30 minutes, read some scriptures, she got a bunch of stuff she probably wasn't expecting to hear and the Gospel.
I'm praying for her and I'm asking my Christian brothers and sisters to pray with me. Her name is Jackie, she is 17. She wants a sign, I said this is by faith. So at her house she thanked me and she said she loved me and I said that I love her. Please Pray folks, she is so unsaved ! But we were two gathered together in His name, so Jesus heard it all and we know that He has a soft spot in His heart for the young ones, even though she is over the age of accountability. The next move is His.

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It was by divine appointment that we met today, she had a cancelled appointment and was stranded, so called for a ride. She was speaking of some mystical things and how there is positive power in that. I felt goose bumps of concern over that, a chill went up my spine. I wanted to check a pond out for rising fish anyway ( yes they were there LOL) and I explained that we need to have a talk, to which she agreed to. So we sat by the pond for 30 minutes, read some scriptures, she got a bunch of stuff she probably wasn't expecting to hear and the Gospel.
I'm praying for her and I'm asking my Christian brothers and sisters to pray with me. Her name is Jackie, she is 17. She wants a sign, I said this is by faith. So at her house she thanked me and she said she loved me and I said that I love her. Please Pray folks, she is so unsaved ! But we were two gathered together in His name, so Jesus heard it all and we know that He has a soft spot in His heart for the young ones, even though she is over the age of accountability. The next move is His.

May Almighty God water and nurture the seeds you planted today. We pray dear Lord that you bring this young lady to repentance, wash her clean and set her on YOUR path bringing times of rejoicing and refreshing.

In Jesus Name we pray,

Amen!

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
May Almighty God water and nurture the seeds you planted today. We pray dear Lord that you bring this young lady to repentance, wash her clean and set her on YOUR path bringing times of rejoicing and refreshing.

In Jesus Name we pray,

Amen!

Amen.

I called our Pastor today after leaving Jackie and we prayed together on the phone for that and a couple of other things as well. But his portion on this was about the seed being planted as well. That's what happened today, the seed was planted. I pray the Lord uses this mightily.

Short testimony: I prayed on clarity a few weeks ago over these end times and salvation. And I prayed on clarity about my mission field. He slammed me with the sower parables, it seemed like endlessly for two weeks prior to today..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Amen

Praying for your grand daughter

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,525.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request and spiritual blessings for this grand daughter in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

• Prayers
Reactions: Dave G.
Upvote 0