Sacramento
✟16,503.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
July 16, 2018 ----- Recently, I have been going through tough times spiritually. I've been falling into sin, which would make me feel embarrassed to come before God. Even though I know that works won't save me, I tried getting better before coming to God and seeking His mercy, grace, and forgiveness. This would make me fall deeper into sin since I am weak without God. All I know how to do is please the flesh. Instead of running to my merciful savior, I ran to my miserable self trying to justify my wrong with "good deeds". I often forget how great a price was paid for me and that I had nothing to offer God, but He loved me first. I am nothing more than a sinner, but my God is powerful and rich in mercies beyond all measure and comprehension, My God is love. He is able to save the worst of sinners like me. Lord help my weakness, unbelief, pride, selfishness, change my heart and cleanse me daily. Plant me firm in your truth, so that by the Holy Spirit and by your grace I might bring fruit, serve you and others. :amen:

Reactions: St_Worm2

EzekielsWheels

Site Supporter
Oct 3, 2018
Southeast
Visit site
✟90,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you Maryna for sharing this testimony and I praise God for the gift of humility and honesty that he has given you. May your soul be as unleavened bread that you may remain humble in spirit and may you look to Jesus Christ and thereby be radiant.

• Friendly
Reactions: Maryna S.
Upvote 0