• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Prayer Club

Discussion in 'Christian Clubs' started by dancingforJesus, Apr 20, 2009.

1. OThomas777

OThomas777 God is good! ALL the time!

+2
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Republican
    this is really awesome! God Bless you all

2. SparkyMaddie

SparkyMaddie Luceat Lux Vestra

+15,748
    Lutheran
    In Relationship
    :pray:Praying for this forum to keep going and reach alot of people..:pray:

3. Jafid2005

Jafid2005 Newbie

+35
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    I lift up all in this forum that need prayer as Lord you know their needs. Give them wisdom, strengthen them and healing if needed. Help them all get closer in their walk with you. For me Lord tyvm as I had answered prayer this morning another woman has found my First place 4 health online group for in my area no church has this program so my group is growing thanks to you Lord for I give you all the glory! Praise God! I offer up this prayer to your Lord in Jesus' Name and the Holy Spirit Amen!

4. livinginChrist

livinginChrist Member

+6
    Methodist
    Single
    US-Republican
    Hi I'm livinginChrist and I'm new I would love to join here