Prayer Club

D

dancingforJesus

"If two or three shall gather on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them by my father which is in Heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." Matthew 18:19-20

This is a place where we can come together to agree in prayer. We can post our prayers and have others come in agreement with us. We can discuss prayer as well. You may post prayer requests and in response lets please post our prayers (not just that we're praying for them, but the actual prayer so others can come in agreement with your prayers).
Please, no arguments, just nice discussions on prayer. Love your neighbor as yourself and treat others as you want to be treated. Let's come together in prayer, because prayer changes things! :groupray:

Last edited:

Opalsunset

Apr 28, 2009
✟15,198.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi!

I was just thinking of a group like this! I would love to be part of this prayer group.!

Please pray for my relationship with my boyfriend. He is in the Army, and we do not see each other often, but the times he has been here on leave were amazing, although my parents feel he is not right for me and want us to brake up. It is the hardest thing I ever had to go through, so I am praying God will reveal to both myself and my boyfriend what we should do, and if there is anything that is not of him in either of us, to purge us of those things.

I am also praying for a deeper relationship with Christ. :)

Upvote 0

Cristy83

Sep 17, 2009
california
✟7,679.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am praying for you and your bf and God's guidance and that this thread keeps going! I too want to join.

I need prayer for my husbands family, they don't know God, I pray for their souls :) please also pray for Gods will in my life and where we should live and if my husband should get this Job.
Pray also for my emotional state , that God can intervene and heal me emotionally.
Thanks

Upvote 0
D

dancingforJesus

This group is open to everyone. I come in agreement for your relationship Opalsunset. Lord, I lift up Opalsunset to You. I ask that you reveal to her what Your will is for her in this relationship and what You would have her to do. I ask that You give her the grace to be accepting of Your will and to follow Your will. I ask that You bring peace to this family and help them all to see what Your will is and to all be accepting of Your will. Please draw her closer to You as she seeks to have a closer relationship with You Lord. I ask it all in Jesus name, amen.
I come into agreement with you Cristy83. Lord, I lift up Cristy83's family to you and ask that you will bring them to salvation. I ask that You give them eyes to see and ears to hear to know that You are God. Let them see that You are real and that You truly love them. Reveal Your love to them Lord and allow them to see that You are all that they need. That in You is everything that we need. Show them the true way to salvation through Your Son, Jesus Christ, who died for us that we may be saved and have eternal life with You Lord. Thank you for sending Your Son to die for us. Thank You for loving us that much. Thank You Jesus for dying on the cross that we may live with You in Heaven. I ask this all in Jesus name, amen.
I come in agreement with you GrowingInGrace. Lord, I come to You and ask that you bring peace to Israel and to the people. I ask that You bring the people to salvation. Show them the true way to salvation through Your Son, Jesus Christ, who died for us that we may be saved and have eternal life with You. Let there be peace in all the land. I lift up all the lost people in this world to You Lord and ask that you will bring them to salvation. I ask that You give them eyes to see and ears to hear to know that You are God. Let them see that You are real and that You truly love them. Reveal Your love to them Lord and allow them to see that You are all that they need. That in You is everything that we need. Show them the true way to salvation through Your Son, Jesus Christ, who died for us that we may be saved and have eternal life with You Lord. Thank you for sending Your Son to die for us. Thank You for loving us that much. Thank You Jesus for dying on the cross that we may live with You in Heaven. I ask this all in Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jafid2005

May 12, 2011
USA
✟15,406.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
dancingforJesus, I would be interested in this will look around to see if you did start it already.
For prayer: My husband is having a small health problem and we are on vacation away from our docs so I just want to lift him up in prayer that the Lord will heal him. Continued prayers for my BIL Chris as he has cancer for healing. For myself that my health stays good while we are away and to take the pain in my knees and feet. In Jesus' Name Amen

Upvote 0

mimi75042

Apr 23, 2011
Texas
✟43,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, i am in need of prayer for my marriage and my husband. My husband has gotten himself mixed up with the wrong group of people and has lost sight of what's right and wrong. He's an alcoholic and I recently just found out that he might also be taking/using drugs as well and I have noticed that the alcohol has been taken an effect on him. I feel that his addiction has really taken a toll on him and the people that have been hanging around with him have managed to turn him away from GOD and opened the doors to alcoholism, witchcraft, drugs, etc. Please pray for him, he needs prayer to break the bondage and also he needs to have a seed planted in him so that he could seek and find GOD again. Thank you and GOD Bless

Upvote 0

rosemary

Oct 18, 2004
✟155.00
Faith
Non-Denom
In the book of Mathew 6:9-15, Jesus taught his disciples on how to pray. We are also warned not to pray like Gentiles for they think that they will be heard by their many words. The Father knows what our needs are before we ask so when we pray we are to talk to God direct for what we need and we will be given.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Oct 23, 2011
✟7,677.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello There. You Know The Bible Talks About Not Being Equally Yoked And As Long As You And Him Are Christians Theres Nothing Wrong With You Too Being Together But You Do Want To Keep Your Relationship Sexually Pure For Gods Favor To Be Put On That Relationship.

Upvote 0