United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
“O Lord, in the morning you hear my voice;
in the morning I plead my case to you, and watch.

Let all who take refuge in you rejoice;
let them ever sing for joy.
Spread your protection over them,
so that those who love your name may exult in you.” Psalm 6:1,11

Almighty and Eternal God, we lift up our prayers to you in the name of your Son. We thank you for the blessings we are aware of, and those that pass our notice. For, we know that all good things come from you. Guide us through this week, that our words and work may bring honor and glory to you. Grant us opportunities to share the hope that is within us, so that the prayers of thanksgiving and praise to you may be multiplied.

Holy Father, we lift up those who are sick and injured, grant strength and healing. We lift up those who are in need of guidance and direction, may they hear the gentle leading of your Holy Spirit. We lift up those who have not yet heard of your steadfast love and faithfulness, may they find a friend in one who loves you.

Gracious and Merciful Father, lift up for us leaders who serve, and servants who lead. Bend the hearts of the powerful towards what is good and right. Open the mouths of those who have influence, to speak words of peace and unity in a world so divided and chaotic. We look to you in all things, trusting in your providence. Please hear our prayers and fulfill our hopes, for we are your children who seek to be merciful like you. We offer up this prayer to You: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; One God forever and ever. Amen.

“For a day in your courts is better
than a thousand elsewhere.
I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God
than live in the tents of wickedness.
For the Lord God is a sun and shield;
he bestows favour and honour.
No good thing does the Lord withhold
from those who walk uprightly.
O Lord of hosts,
happy is everyone who trusts in you.” Psalm 84:10-12

• Winner
Reactions: brinny