• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Pray to get through this time of testing

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Mtol117, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Mtol117

Mtol117 New Member

+123
    Baptist
    Private
    my faith is being tested right now, and in my journey of what I pray for this testing is hard so I pray to get through this

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Southernscotty

Southernscotty Well-Known Member Supporter Angels Team

+9,374
    United States
    Baptist
    Celibate
    Praying for you dear friend. God knows your situation and He is right there.

3. sunshine100

sunshine100 Love God Love people Supporter

+1,541
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Praying

4. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Supporter Angels Team

+18,021
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I pray for you, that the Lord will draw you to himself and reveal himself to you. That he will bless you richly and give you peace of mind in Jesus name

5. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+1,885
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord bless Mtol117, and this prayer. Let Mtol117's faith be always upon you, and bless Mtol117's faith. Lord help to pass or over come this hard testing. Please bless and your name, be magnified. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

6. AmyLoh

AmyLoh New Member

+21
    United States
    Catholic
    Single
    Praying for you

7. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+4,734
    Messianic
    Private
    i pray for you for insight, peace, wisdom and perseverance that leads to great faith.