Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Last time a relative of mine was on a traintrip someone stood on the tracks and was killed instantly, it was not the first time. The body flew 1 km away and had to be searched for in the dark, the train had to be washed from blood before they entered town. It did cause some worry in the train aswell, there were also some kids on the train and the loadspeaker announced that the train had crashed with a person. The saddest part is that people are killed in a very brutal way, beyond rescue, please pray that this stops. There are many depressed people in this country but this is so sad. There are many ways to get rid of depression. Talking with a good therapeut, finding God, being with family, finding a friend, being out in nature, toiling in the garden, doing something meaningful, exersize doing creative things, singing, music...

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Last time a relative of mine was on a traintrip someone stood on the tracks and was killed instantly, it was not the first time. The body flew 1 km away and had to be searched for in the dark, the train had to be washed from blood before they entered town. It did cause some worry in the train aswell, there were also some kids on the train and the loadspeaker announced that the train had crashed with a person. The saddest part is that people are killed in a very brutal way, beyond rescue, please pray that this stops. There are many depressed people in this country but this is so sad. There are many ways to get rid of depression. Talking with a good therapeut, finding God, being with family, finding a friend, being out in nature, toiling in the garden, doing something meaningful, exersize doing creative things, singing, music...
I am so sorry this happened. I have struggled with suicidal inclinations but this forum helps me to cope with it. I am so sorry that someone killed themselves this way. They must have been in so much pain. I pray that no more people kill themselves this way and that they are comforted by God.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, You are associated with Life. The Devil and unsaved man is associated with Death. You have given man the solution, through faith in Your Word, and faith in Christ. You have made Christians Your ambassadors, and ministers of reconciliation; bringers of the gospel of peace and life. Father, You have done, and are doing Your part. May You keep reminding the world, and the Christians to do their part. You have given us the way, the truth, and the life, and the results if we do not follow what You have given us. May people come to see what they need to see, and have life in You. You have provided all that is necessary, and I praise You for it. Amen.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Dear Father, I pray that the Christians will rise up in Finland to battle against this suicide trend in Jesus name
John 3:16 You gave you son to die for Finland and all the world

Upvote 0