pray for..

FreedIntheLord

Nov 11, 2005
Michigan
✟17,929.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Dear Lord, new souls for you in Heaven. So sorry that people here lost their loved ones. May you heal their hearts and minds that lost them. Some were hoping to get money that they needed, please supply them with the things that they need. Please fill the void with your love for them that lost their wives, husbands, children, mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters. Heal them and bless each one that was injured. Bless the hands that minister to them in the Hospitals.

Upvote 0

Dr. Holly

Doctoring hearts with the love of Jesus
Nov 15, 2004
Virginia
✟12,535.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I stand in agreement with these brothers and sisters for the people involved in this tragic event. I also pray for complete healing in all of the Philippines. I have friends from there (that are now in the U.S.) so this is a special place to me. God bless you & everyone in the Philippines!

Upvote 0

jessi_girl

THaNK You JeSuS!
May 20, 2005
Philippines
✟6,859.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
thank you so much for all the prayers..

until now, i just can't believe what happened..

i am a student nurse in a hospital here, a different city though
i've been exposed to many people who are sick and dying

but with this incident, i am still suprised..
and i just can't believe life is indeed that short.. so unpredictable..

Psalm 39:4
"Show me, O LORD, my life's end and the number of my days; let me know how fleeting is my life.

In the name of Jesus, i pray for all the people suffering here..
the ones in poverty, the ones in the media, the ones involved in the show, for all who are in desperation, i pray Lord that they will seek YOU above everything else..
Lord, you have a purpose for all these and i praise You Lord for what you have done.. for bringing us all Filipinos together thru this tragedy and for opening our eyes to the sad truth that many are willing to risk their lives just to get the money to feed their family and loved ones..
Lord.. allow us to be satisfied with Your Bread..Your WORD.. the life giving Bread.. that will satisfy our hunger Lord.. Let us realize how short our life is and how blessed we are Lord that we are still alive now....
Lord i pray that this will make a change in my country Lord..
I offer everything to YOU my GOD and Savior..
I praise you Lord, in all ways..
In the name of Jesus, I pray
Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums