United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Day 20

trainees

Landon Caeli

Father thank You for Landon as a trainee for staff. I pray that You will help him to learn everything he needs, so that he will be able to get his job done well and confidently. I pray that he will learn his job and do it heartily so that You will receive glory and he is blessed. I pray that he will enjoy what he does. When things get hard, give him discernment, wisdom, and grace to work with the others on the team to get things accomplished. I pray that you help the trainer also to help him learn everything he needs.

Congregational Forums

Oriental Orthodox,Salvation Army

Father thank You for the Oriental Orthodox congregation and also for the Salvation Army. Whatever is taught, I pray that the people abound in all Truth of Your Word and that they grow closely to You, following after Your Ways. For the Salvation Army, thank You for such a good organization. I thank You for such a mission to meet the needs of human beings and spread the good news of the Gospel. I pray that You will help the leaders in meeting the needs of the people they serve. Bless them financially as a non profit organization, so that they are able to assess and meet the needs of others and be able to put the programs in place to help each community they want to aide. Thank You for those who are involved volunteering in the salvation army. I pray as it comes up on Christmas, that You will strengthen the volunteers for however long they are out there, and give people hearts of charity to donate to their cause.

Other Forums

General Hobbies, Chess, Gardening, Outdoors and nature, recipe exchange, Storm Chasers Pray that all of the storm Chasers remain safe from harm while enjoying their hobby.

Father thank You for the fun hobbies people have on Christian Forums. I pray the people will feel relaxed and have fun, enjoying their time in these forums as they fellowship with others of similar interests.

I definitely pray for the storm chasers to be safe as they go out. Please help them to be wise in how close they get to tornadoes and other detrimental conditions including debris and electric lines. Please comfort any fears the families have and let this be used for good if and when they chase the storms. Please bring these people to cover when they need it and let them be confident/saved believers.

Unorthodox Non-Christian Groups

Jehovah's Witnesses

Father I pray for those of the Jehovah Witness faith. Please show them that Jesus is not Michael, or even an angel, but Your Son, and the Savior to everyone who receives Him. Please reveal to them who You are, Holy Spirit, that You are part of the Triune God. I pray them and everyone else comes to realize there truly is a Heaven and Hell. Hell is a consequence of sin, but thank You that whoever calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. I thank You that salvation is so simple that even a child can be saved.

Thank You for listening again and again. Your perfect will be done in everything. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Praying for Day#20

November 20, 2021

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Day 21- October 21, 2021

Staff

Rex(CF owner)

Father, thank You for Rex, the owner of CF. His subtitle is perfect, "the humble owner." Thank You for this attitude, and ask that he will keep this servant's heart in all his dealings. To You be all the glory! I pray that whenever he drops in on here, that he will find everything is working well on the site and the leadership is doing a good job keeping everything in order. Thank You for watching over Christian Forums and giving us good people in charge. We trust You in any changes that happen and believe in You for even greater things to happen with this site and people to come to know You.

Congregational Forums

Pentecostal/Assemblies of God, Lutherans

Father, thank You for the Pentecostal/Assembly of God congregations and also for the Lutheran congregations. When I have visited different churches in the past, I remember going to a Lutheran church. I remember how differently run it was then what I was used too. But I also remember the Word preached and the love and faith from the people. Thank You that people can do things different and believe differently in the Christian faith and that there can still be unity of believers. I pray this for this site, because I know it is easy for people to get into disagreements over matters. I pray that You help these congregations grow closer to You and abound in the Truth of Your Word as they fellowship together in like minded faith.

Other forums

Anime & Manga, Collectibles, Genealogy, Pets and Animal Friends, Sports and Writers Guild Pray that people who are looking into their Genealogy find the "missing pieces".

Father, thank You for these different subforums on CF. For anime and manga, I pray that people are careful with the types that they look at. I thank You for pet owners and collectors, for the sports and writer guilds. I guess I never realized just how many topics are on CF, and pray that You just bless all of them and draw people to You even through these subforums. You can do all things. I also pray for those seeking out their genealogies and have questions about who they are. I pray that You will help them find all the answers that they seek and You let them remember who they are as Your children, regardless.

Unorthodox/ Non-Christian Groups

Mormons

Father I pray for those of the Mormon faith. I realize in my younger years this is something I looked into quite a bit. I realized the different reasons why Mormonism was not Christianity and am thankful that You have shown me since then that Your Word is the only guidebook I needed for my life. I pray that You please help people in this faith as they seek after You, and help them to truly know who You are and to know Truth. Help them to come to have a personal relationship with Your Son.

Thank You for Your love and grace. In Jesus Precious Name, Amen.

Prayed November 21, 2021, Day#21

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
October 22, 2021- Day 22

Day 22

Staff

Advisors

DarylFawcett,FreeinChrist,Grumman Tomcat, Hammster, Davidnic, Brent W, Rex

Father, thank You for the advisors on Christian Forums. I notice how long they have been here on CF and thank You for the faithful dedication and contributions they have made on the site. I ask that You help them in every decision, and as the other prayers for the staff, to give them good wisdom and discernment in every decision that they make. I pray that every decision honors You and that they continually grow closer in their relationship with You.

Congregational Forums

United Church of Christ, Deeper Fellowship

Father, thank You also for the United Church of Christ and Deeper Fellowship congregational forums. Thank You again for these places to fellowship and talk about things with like-minded beliefs. I pray the people in these forums abound in all Truth and that people will come to You and be blessed by learning and following Your Word.

Other Forums

The Staff Forums, Arts and handicrafts dance, Let's jam, Photography and Member's gallery, Science Fiction/Fantasy Pray the dance topics remain free of Blasphemy.

Father, I thank You for these forums. May all places on this forum be free of blasphemy any anything that is not beneficial in the Christian Walk. I pray for the staff forums to be utilized to uplift and encourage each other, because I realize how hard it can be to lead and the spiritual warfare that can happen. I pray that You protect our leadership and bless them. I pray for the different hobbies and topics, that people will have much needed fellowship after hard days and people will be able to relax and be able to talk about their different interests. May You always be far and above every interest we hold.

Unorthodox/Non-Christian Groups

Non-Trinitarian-Messianic

Father I pray for the non-Trinitarian,-Messianic groups of people. I pray that people will have revival in their hearts as they come to the knowledge of the Truth of Your Word. I pray that people will call out to You and be saved as they grow in knowledge and understanding of Your Word.

Thank You for all You are doing on this site and we are believing in You for great things. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Prayers for all in Day #22

November 22, 2021

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Day 23

Staff

Administrators

Grumman Tomcat, Mnorian, Tampasteve

Father, thank You for the administrators on this site. I may not know all the job descriptions and what each staff member does, but I know that each staff member is needed for Christian Forums to run smoothly and help people the way that it does. These three have contributed a lot to this site and I thank You for their dedication and service. Please continue to strengthen them and give them the proper wisdom and discernment in how to handle everything here in the right way. Continue to give them hearts for You. Let everything that they do bring You glory. Let their words and actions reflect You, Father. Honor them as they honor You in their roles of leadership.

Congregational Forums

Moderate Christians, Fundamentalist Christians Pray that the moderate Christians are able to build bridges to reach people for Christ.

Father, bridges are so important. Let this site be an example of the Great Commission in going out into all the world sharing the good news of Your Son, Jesus. I thank You for the moderate Christians and Fundamentalists. I guess I don't know much as far as what each congregation believes. Praying for them has opened my eyes to just how many different beliefs are on this forum. So yes, I pray for bridges to reach people for Your Kingdom. Let every action of every denomination show Your love, grace, and mercy. In a world of division and hurting, I pray for hands of healing and hope.

Other Forums

Caregivers and Family Support, Struggles with Sexuality, Survivors of Abuse, Survivors of the Sex Industry, 12 step, Pregnancy Loss Support, Substance abuse, Survivors of crime, Alcohol abuse, General struggles, Quit smoking and Survivors of sexual assault

Father, when I first came to Christian Forums in 2005 I was hurting and lost. I was looking for support and friendship and broken from childhood abuse and hardship at home. If it wasn't for a few members here on the recovery team, I might not even be alive today. There were good people on this site then and there are good and amazing people on this site now. Thank You that You are close to the brokenhearted and help those who are crushed in spirit. I pray for these hurting people that You please come alongside of them and show them Your love. Please bring people strong in faith to come alongside of them and help them in their time of need, healing, and recovery. Help those who are still lost in the darkness. Help those who are in harmful situations and bring them to a place where they feel safe and secure. Please let them see areas on the forum that show a different way. Thank You that You provide a way out. Because of Your Son there is hope for every hopeless situation. Thank You that Your Word provides hope and the answer to life when everything seems hopeless. Please shine light into these areas of brokeness. Thank You that you brought people here to find support. I pray the right support is offered here for them.

Oneness

Father, I continue to pray for those who do not know You as their Lord and Savior. There are many different beliefs, but You Jesus, are the Way, the Truth, and the Life.

Lord God, I love You so very much. Let my words and actions reflect You in everything I do and say. Thank You for where You brought me from and help me continually to stay strong in faith and encourage others, pointing them to You. Thank You that I can always come to You about anything small or big. You listen and care. Praise Your Name. In Jesus Name, Amen.

November 23rd. Praying Day #23

Lord, thank You for being near to the broken hearted.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Day 24.
October 24, 2021

Chaplains

Chaplain David, drstevej, Jeffwhosoever

Father thank You for Chaplain David, Drstevej, and Jeffwhosoever. Please guide them and give them wisdom and discernment when people come to them with deep spiritual matters and in troubled times. Help them as they give guidance and emotional support to others. Thank You for their servant's hearts. Please give them patience and to see others as You see them. Help them to always speak with love and mercy for those who come to them. Thank You for their availability and their dedication.

Congregational Forums

Restoration Movement, Spirit-Filled/Charismatic

Thank You, Father, that You are a God of restoration. Thank You for the restoration movement and the spirit-filled, charismatic congregations. Whoot! Praise You God, You are so good!!! Thank You for the gift of tongues and the indwelling power of the Holy Spirit. As we renew our minds in the Word, I pray we always draw closer to You. I pray we never get bored in studying Your Word, that we will have the attitude of learning and fear and revere You more as we learn and apply truth into our lives. Your Word is Truth.

Other Forums

The mental health forums. Pray for people with mental health issues.

Father, I look back when I was on the mental health forums quite often. When I self injured I felt alone and like no one would ever understand. I was depressed and anxious, and despite what Your Word said, I felt very low. Thank You for these forums. They got me through some really hard days in my younger years. I ask You that You please comfort the people struggling with mental health issues. Please allow these subforums to be a place where they can talk through things and find support from others also. Please bless the people struggling with offline support and the right type of counseling. Help them with whatever medicines and physicians they need to see as well as their financial needs. Remind them that they are more then overcomers and that You love them. Thank You that nothing can ever separate us from Your love. Thank You that You have not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and a sound mind.

Unorthodox/ Non- Christian Groups

Members of other Unorthodox churches

Father, I pray for any church or person that does not preach You alone. I pray for revival, that people will call on You for their salvation and not put it off. I pray that people will confess with their mouths Jesus is Lord and believe in their hearts that God raised them from the dead, so that they will be saved. In Jesus Name, Amen.

November 24, 2021, Day #24

Amen

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
October 25

Day 25

Staff

Supervisors

.Mikha'el., ewq1938,

Father, thank You for Mikhael and ewq1938. Thank You for putting them into the supervisor position. As for all our leaders, I pray for wisdom and discernment in doing their duties and that they do everything for Your glory on this site. Give them eyes to see others as You see them as they speak with people and strengthen them in keeping things running smoothly and fairly.

Congregational Forums

Word of Faith, Looking for a Church

Father also, thank You for Your Word, for it is Truth. Thank You that You keep Your promises and for the faith of the Word of faith congregation. I pray that they will be safe in watching for healings and other miracles to manifest. Help me in my learning also, to balance faith with understanding and wisdom in a fallen world. Thank You that Your perfect will is always healing

Other Forums

Physical health Pray for those with Physical concerns.

Father, I pray complete healing over those with physical health and concerns. Thank You that by Your stripes we are healed. Also guide the hands of the doctors as they care for those with physical health needs and help those who have pains to turn their eyes to You rather then away. I pray for comfort and peace for those with physical concerns. Thank You for all the help there is today.

Unitarians

Father, I pray for Truth to be heard and understood by those of the Uniterian faith. Please bring people into their lives to teach them and show them the truth in a kind and loving way. Please open peoples' eyes up to the Truth of Your Word, so that they will be able to glorify Your Name and have eternal life. Thank You that You make it so easy to obtain.

I pray these things and thank You for another day. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Thankful. Thanking God for CF this Thanksgiving Day!!!! <3 praying Day#25

November 25, 2021

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Day 26- October 26, 2021

Red Team Moderators

98cwitr , George95, LovebirdsFlying

So I wanted to tag y'all this time to see if y'all had any specific prayer requests to pray for. Plus what does y'all's team do in moderating? Sections and things?

Father, thank You for the red team moderators. We continue in prayer for strength, wisdom, and grace in the decisions they make together for the forum. Thank You for their service and help them to know they are loved and appreciated.

Congregational Forums

Charismatic Catholic Renewal, House Churches and Cell Group

Pray for the Cell Groups and House Churches to grow.

Father, thank You for house churches and cell groups. Your Word says that where two or three are gathered in Your name, You are in the midst of them. Thank You for the deeper fellowship that can happen in these smaller groups. Please bless these congregations as they learn and grow in Your Truth together. Also for the Charismatic Catholic Renewal congregation, bless them as they increase and abound in love and truth also.

Other Forums

Society forums

Father, thank You for the society forums. You know the specifics of each forum, and I ask that every conversation reflects You in them, no matter the subject matter. Thank You for a place to fellowship and love one another.

Agnostics

Father, I continue in prayer for those who do not believe on Your Name. I pray the Truth is presented to them where that seed can be planted and be received. I pray for revival where people confess with their mouths Jesus is Lord and believe in their hearts that God has raised Him from the dead. I believe for those who will one day have a hunger for You and live and grow in Your Word. Thank You for offering life. I pray people choose life. I pray for Agnostics to realize Your deep love for them and have a transformation in their hearts and lives. In Jesus Name, Amen.

November 26, 2021
Day#26

Bless y'all. Praying!

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Day 27

Staff

Purple Team Moderators

HARK!, Joy, LaSorcia, Chrisbot

Y'all have any specific prayer requests you would like prayer for? What does purple team do?

Father, thank You again for the purple team moderators. Thank You for what they do and please give them wisdom, discernment, and hearts of grace as they go about their time serving on Christian Forums. Please bless them and strengthen them as moderators on both the easy and not so easy days.

Congregational Forums

Progressive/ Moderate Adventists

Father, thank You for the progressive and moderate Adventist congregations. There are so many different churches and customs, but thank You that Your Word stays the same and it never changes. It endures forever. I pray the people in these subforums increase and flourish as they talk about Your Word and encourage each other.

Other Forums

Asia, Classic Hebrew, German, Spanish,U.S. Mid-west, U.S. Pacific West, Other Regions, Australia and New Zealand, Europe, Greece, UK and Ireland, U.S. Mountain West, U.S South East ,Canadian,French, Indigenous people, U.S. Mid Atlantic, U.S. New England and U.S. Southwest Pray for peace around the world.

Father, thank You for all the different people and cultures around the world and on this forum. Thank You that Christian Forums has made it possible for people all across the world to talk together, united with a common factor- You- praising You, seeking You, and learning Your Word. The world has a lot of different things going on right now, and I pray that Christian Forums is a place where people can get along and have peace with one another. World peace always seems like something mankind strive for. I thank You that one day there will be peace for sure, because this is what Your Word promises will happen in the end. Until then, help us all to focus on the things we have in common and spread the Gospel. Thank You for leading and guiding us in the Truth. Help us show the fruits of the Spirit in our lives.

Unorthodox Non-Christian Group

Atheists Pray that the Atheists may come to Christ.

Father, thank You that You are the God of the impossible. Sometimes it can seem impossible when people don't believe in You at all. But You have changed hearts and showed people Truth. Please continue to use us to show people that not only is there a God, but You love them and offer them life. Thank You for giving me life. I am so thankful for who You are and pray for those who don't know You, that their hearts will be good ground and the Word will be received into their lives.

Thank You for Your love and goodness. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Amen!

November 27, 2021
Day#27

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
October 28, 2021
Day 28.

Ambassadors: @Andrewn, @Anthony2019, @All4Christ,@~Anastasia~,@Anhelyna,

@dogs4thewin,@mnorian,@George95,

@sunshineforJesus,@tampasteve,@kingsdaughter85

Been asking this round if any of y'all have specific requests y'all would like to be uplifted for. Bless y'all.

Father, I thank You again for the CF ambassadors. I am thankful for the new people who come on CF and for the ambassador's kindness and commitment in greeting the new people who come on and helping them feel welcome. Please bless them and help them in reflecting you in all they do and say on CF. Thank You for a group of people who want to be lights on this forum and reach out to others. Give them opportunity in Jesus Name.

Congregational Forums

Traditional Adventists, Apostolic Succession Churches

Father, we continue to praise You for the different congregational forums for people to talk on CF. We pray each discussion glorifies You as people draw closer to You in talking to each other in like minded faith.

Other Forums

Pray more activity in Christian Edification, such as in the Christian Advice, Prayer Requests and Daily Devotional forums

Father, these forums are just the best. Thank You for the edification that happens in the prayer and encouragement subforums. I pray that people will be drawn to these sections and that people will be encouraged and edified in Christian faith and the Word of God. I pray people see Your deep love for them in these forums, that they will be given sound, Biblical advice, and feel the prayers spoken over them. Thank You that people all over the world can come together on these forums.

Buddhists

Father, I pray for those of the Buddhist religion that they will come to see Jesus as more then just a good man. I pray they will see what He came to do and believe in Him as the Son of the one and only God. Please open their eyes to the Truth so that they will come to know Your saving grace.

We continually praise You for who You are and all You have done. Thank You for what You are doing on this forum. In Jesus Precious Name, Amen.

Day 29

Angels

@Deade, @JesseBassett, @Ash8676, @musicalpilgrim, @tampasteve, @believerwithallmyheart, @SeventhFisherofMen
@Jeffwhosoever, Mayflower1

Y'all have any specific requests for prayer? For me, I am thankful my son is back to good health! Please pray for my thought life especially at night. It has been better, but I had to close some doors, because I get obsessed thinking on things sometimes. Partly an anxiety thing. I strive to think upon God and have peace of mind. Leaps and bounds from where I used to be! I am thankful for His grace and deep love. "I don't have time to maintain these regrets when I think about how He loves us so." Also for my four year old. We can understand about 75% of her speech so she will be getting into speech therapy. She is super smart, so believe she will thrive in it!

Remembering you too, Deade. How are you, feeling?

Father, I again thank You for the angels. Thank You for a prayer team on CF, because You tell us in Your Word to pray without ceasing. Lifting people up to You draws us closer to You. Thank You that there is power in prayer/agreeing in prayer. Thank You that You know every request before we ask. But thank You that it gives us confidence in who You are. I pray we can encourage others and point them to God. I pray for revival and increased faith as we see prayers answered in Your will and timing. Allow the angels to be strong as a team in prayer on CF, in order to glorify Your Kingdom and display Your love.

Congregational Forums

Conservative Christians, Messianic Judaism

Father, I again thank You for the Conservative Christians and Messianic Jews. I pray that the people in these forums will continually draw closer to You and to always increase in the Truth of Your Word and to be blessed.

Other Forums

Formal Debate with Proposals and Peanut Gallery, Ethics and Morality, News and Current Events Pray that peace is maintained in the debate forums.

Father, You know the needs of the debate subforum as well as the ethics and morality forum and the news and current events. A lot of the times when I look in them I feel sad about it. I realize that truth is important to explore, but I pray for the right attitudes and love towards one another in doing so. I pray for people to guard their tongues and help them to present things in love and kindness. I also pray that the important things will come out and that there will not be any distractions to that. I pray that people will not be caught up so much in the news and current events that they forget who You are. You are still on Your throne and You are watching over Your children. As we try to make the right decisions and figure things out, I pray that we will be able to show the fruits of the spirit of love and peace. Thank You for Your forgiveness in times I have presented things wrong. Help those to stay out that it is more a stumbling block. Let You always be the focus and goal, drawing closer to You, in every discussion. I also pray for the Peanut Gallery that people will think about what they post.

Deists

Lastly, I pray for the Deists, Father. I pray for anyone who does not know You as their Savior, that the Truth will be presented to them in love and that they will come to You and receive the free gift of salvation You offer. Thank You for Your love and grace in our lives. In Jesus Precious Name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mayflower1

Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Day 30
October 30, 2021

Father, thank You for @Landon Caeli in doing hands on training now. I thank You for Grumman training him and pray that he will be successful in being a red team moderator. I pray that You will give him wisdom and put his training well into practice. I pray for future trainees coming in, that You will raise up fair moderators that will help CF run smoothly and do everything for Your glory.

Do you have any specific things you need prayer for, Landon?

Congregational Forums

Reformed, Liberal Christians

Thank You again for the Reformed and Liberal Christians. Please bless them and help them activate their faith in all areas of their lives as they focus on the Truth of God's Word in like minded discussion.

Other Forums

Physical and Life Sciences (with sub-forums) All the Politics sub- forums and Unorthodox Doctrinal Discussion Pray that peace is maintained in the heat of the debates in Politics.

Father, I pray for peace, kindness, and love to show through the political subforums and unorthodox doctrinal discussion. Help people to speak as You would and to be good models of who You are in them. I pray that whenever discussions get heated, that people would remember to love also. I pray for the physical and life science sections that people will see how amazing You are in all You created.

Hindus

Father, I realize I do not know much about other religions, but what I do know is You are the Way, the Truth, and the Life according to John 14:6. I know Lord Jesus, You are the only way to the Father. I pray people will find this way and that they will find the narrow way as Your Word says, that leads to eternal life. Praise Your Name.

I love You so much. Thank You for always listening and for seeing prayers answered. In Jesus Precious Name, Amen.

November 30, 2021

Amen!!!!

( Glad you are making the excruciating hard training, Landon (prolly not so much. :p)

Father, please bring peace and unity to the political atmosphere. Thank You that You are working and are still on Your throne. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Day 31
October 31,2021

The Staff Forums
Pray that staff work as a unit to keep CF running smoothly.

Father, Christian Forums really is a smooth running site. Thank You for the rules and all the staff that make it so. Thank You that You are a rewarder of those who do good. Help the members to make things easy for them and follow the rules as they promised when coming into the forum. Thank You that there are online communities like this dedicated to You. I agree for Christian Forums to continue running smoothly for everyone to enjoy.

Congregational Forums
Pray for peace among the Congregational Forums.

Father, I pray for all the people, and the parents with kids tonight with it being Halloween. Please watch over them for I know there will be parties and trick or treating- different things going on. I pray that you keep everyone safe. I thank You for the convictions You have given me and pray that as my kids get older, they will understand why we do not participate. I pray for others who have decided to do the same as me.

I thank You for all the congregational forums and pray that each of them will run smoothly and will bring You honor and glory. As we all grow in Your Word, I pray for understanding, kindness, and respect to be evident.

Other Forums
Pray for Peace and Understanding in each of our boards.

Just like the congregations, I agree for peace and understanding in each of the boards. Thank You that this is Your will for Your people. You do not call us to all agree and You want the Truth to always shine out, but Jesus loved. He flipped the coin table, but He loved. Help everyone on here to think of that and all that Jesus did in healing and helping others, because of His love to the Father and to everyone else.

Unorthodox/non Christian Groups
Humanists

Father, I thank You how Humanists want to strive for the greater good and to live ethical lives. Many of the religions hold this philosophy, but Your Word says in Romans 3:12, "There is none that does good, not even one." It is because of our sin. Thank You for paying the price. I continue to pray for revival for those who do not have You as their Savior. Show them Your Truth and that You love them. Let them come to You and receive the payment for their sins, so that they can have eternal life.

Thank You for all You do. I pray everyone has a blessed Sunday as they go to church and about their day. I pray for those facing persecution, that You will strengthen and watch over them. In Jesus Precious Name, Amen.

I got off on my days but worked out well. Praying for Day #31

November 30, 2021

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
November 1, 2021

Day 1

Staff

Rex(CF Owner)

Father, thank You for Mr. @Rex and his part in making Christian Forums the way it is. I thank you for his dedication to the site and pray that you help him in the decisions that he makes, for him, and for his family.

(I know you are not on a lot, but if you have any specific requests, know we appreciate you and you are being prayed for by members here).

Congregational Forums

Anabaptist, Non-Denominational

Father, thank You again for the Anabaptists and Non-Denominational congregational forums on this site. The different people make CF what it is, and I am thankful for people to have a place online to fellowship and discuss things who think like minded. Please bless these congregations and help them learn Truth and grow closer to You in Your Word.

Other Forums

Ask a Chaplain, Introduce Yourself, as well as the Christian Forums How-to Forum

Pray that God will give wisdom to the chaplains and other members, as they answer questions.

Father, thank You for all the newbies who introduce themselves and not! I pray for every single person to come on here that they can will see Your light on this site and draw closer to You as they fellowship and study Your Word. I pray for those who come on that are non Christians, that they feel loved and accepted and come to know who You are. I pray for the chaplains and other members on here to have wisdom, discernment, and kindness/love in answering questions and discussing important matters.

Unorthodox or Non-Christian Groups

Jehovah's Witnesses

Father, I pray for the Jehovah Witnesses. Please help them see the errors in their beliefs and come to hear and accept what the Word of God says in all areas of their lives. I thank You for a place where they can come and explore Christianity and come to a true relationship with You.

I love You and praise You. Thank You for all You do on this forum and just everywhere You are. You are a Good Father. In Jesus Name, Amen.

December 1, 2021
Day#1

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
November 2, 2021

Day 2

Staff

The Advisors

Brent W, DarylFawcett, Grumman Tomcat, mnorian, tampasteve, Hammster, Davidnic, FreeinChrist

Y'all have any specific things y'all want prayer about?

Father, we continue to thank You for our administrators on CF. Bless them and watch over them in all that they do. We continue to pray for them, for wisdom and discernment. We pray their actions bring You glory. Help them and strengthen them. Encourage them with Your Truth.

Congregational Forums

Presbyterian, Eastern Orthodox

Father, thank You for the Presbyterian and Eastern Orthodox congregations. Help them to grow closer to You as they study Your Word and fellowship with one another.

Other Forums

The staff forums, The forums and the members of the Angel Teams, as well, as Christian Preppers Forum.

Pray that the Angel team members have a welcoming Spirit.

Father, again thank You for allowing me to be on the Angel team!!! I pray that people will feel welcomed and encouraged by our greetings and prayers. Help us in telling people about You and just sharing Your love with others. Thank You for the staff forums. I pray that the staff will feel uplifted and encouraged there. I also pray for everything that happens in moderation, that it will run smoothly and fairly. I pray they will be blessed in what they do and that the staff will feel loved and appreciated. Thank You for them. I also pray for the Christian Preppers forum. I pray that with the wisdom they have in prepping for things coming, that they will also not fear anything that is coming. I pray that they will have hearts to help and give too when these times come where it is needed.

Unorthodox/ Non-Christian groups

Mormons

Father, I pray again for those of the Mormon faith. I pray for those who do not truly know Jesus Christ as their Savior, that they will come to a true relationship with Him.

All these things I pray with Thanksgiving and hope. In Jesus Precious Name, Amen.

Day 3

Staff

Administrators

Brent W, Darylfawcett, Grumman Tomcat,mnorian, tampasteve, Hammster, Davidnic, FreeinChrist

Father, thank You for our admin. Many of them have multiple roles on this site. Continue to bless them and give them wisdom and discernment. Thank You for Your love, and pray that You continue to show them how deeply You love them as they love others in their roles here.

Congregational Forums

Methodist/ Nazarene, Baptists

Thank You again for the Methodist/Nazarene, and Baptist congregations. Continue to bless and watch over this section of Christian Forums and draw them close to You as they learn and grow in Your Word together.

Other Forums

The Site Supporter, Suggestion, and fellowship forums. Also Member Assistance (Including Support) Pray that staff hires the right people and the Support Center issues are handled with wisdom.

Thank You for those who support CF financially. Thank You that no one can outgive You, and those who sow will reap. I pray that people who donate will give with a joyful heart and know their funds are going to a good place. For the suggestion and support centers, please give wisdom to those who are answering questions and solving problems. I pray staff are hired with hearts for this ministry and can do their job well. Thank You for all You are doing on this forum and I am believing and agreeing for great things.

Non-Trinitarian-Messianic

Father, I again pray for unbelievers. I pray that the Non-Trinitarian-Messianic believers will come to know Jesus Christ as Messiah and that He is both the Son of God and part of the God head. All praise, glory, and honor goes to You, because You are King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

Thank You for another beautiful morning. In all these things I pray, Amen.

December 2nd and 3rd

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Day 4

Chaplains

@Chaplain David,@drstevej, @Jeffwhosoever

Y'all have any prayer requests? I was just tagging this time round to ask and let y'all know y'all are appreciated and thought about.

Father, thank You for our chaplains and for the people they reach here on CF. I pray that You will give them wisdom and discernment in how to advise and pray for people here, and that You bless them as they glorify You in all that they do and say. Thank You for giving chaplains on CF and help them see others as You see them saying everything out of love and grace.

Congregational Forums

Catholic, Anglican & Old Catholic

Father, thank You for the Catholic, Anglican, and Old Catholic congregations. I pray that You help people draw closer to You in Your Word as they talk to each other in like minded faith and grow in Truth.

Other Forums

The forum features forum. Pray for staff and members to chat peacefully and for questions answered with wisdom.

Father, whatever features we have on CF are a blessing. I pray that whatever we have now and in the future will draw others to learn about Christ, grow in Christ, and bring the right focus. I pray for both staff and members for peace and wisdom with questions and suggestions. Thank You for all You are doing on CF.

Unorthodox/ Non-Christian Group

Oneness

Father I pray for the Oneness group, that they will come to know Jesus Christ, to believe and receive Him and what He did on the cross for us. I ask their ears will be opened and they will want to receive the Truth of God's Word.

I love You and praise You. Thank You for the gift of salvation and being able to live at peace. We are bountifully blessed in Your Son. In Jesus Name, Amen.

December 4, 2021

Day #4

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mayflower1

Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Day #5
November 5, 2021

Day 5

Supervisors

ewq1938, .Mikha'el.

Father I thank You for the supervisors on CF who watch over the moderators and members of the site. I pray that you give them wisdom for every situation that comes up, and that they will be able to see others as You see others. I pray that as they guide everyone on site, that you bless them as they point people to you for every praise and every issue.

Congregational Forums

Oriental Orthodox, Salvation Army

Father thank You for the Oriental Orthodox congregation and also for the Salvation Army. Whatever is taught, I pray that the people abound in all Truth of Your Word and that they grow closely to You, following after Your Ways. For the Salvation Army, thank You for such a good organization. I thank You for such a mission to meet the needs of human beings and spread the good news of the Gospel. I pray that You will help the leaders in meeting the needs of the people they serve. Bless them financially as a non profit organization, so that they are able to assess and meet the needs of others and be able to put the programs in place to help each community they want to aide. Thank You for those who are involved volunteering in the salvation army. I pray as it comes up on Christmas, that You will strengthen the volunteers for however long they are out there, and give people hearts of charity to donate to their cause.

Other Forums

Christian Apologetics, Christian Philosophy & Ethics, General Theology (main Forum). Pray that the members stay peaceful even while debating the Scriptures.

Father, I realize the importance of Christian Apologetics, Christian Philosophy, and General Theology. A lot of the times I do not like conflict though, so I stay out of the sections. I believe it is important to know what I believe and why. And while many issues I do, I am not always skilled at these discussions, because there are a lot of good points in every discussion on both sides of matters. I am sure I am not the only way that feels this way. No one except You is Omniscient, Father. We are not going to know everything. I pray that you raise up those skilled in the Truth that can debate in a kind and peaceful manner. I also pray for those who watch these discussions, that You will lead and guide them in all Truth. I pray that no one watching these debates are turned away from Christ, because of how people treat each other. I pray debates will stay peaceful with Christ like character.

Unorthodox and Non-Christian Groups

Other Unorthodox Churches

Father, I pray for the Unorthodox churches, that You will lead them into all Truth and that they will come to know You as Savior. Protect them from the enemy that the Word of God will be planted and grow in their hearts.

Father I love You and so grateful to be Your daughter.

In Jesus Name, Amen.

December 5, 2021, Day 5

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Day 6
November 6, 2021

Staff

Red Team Moderators

George95, LovebirdsFlying, 98cwitr, Landon Caelli

Father, we continue to thank You for red team moderators. Bless and watch over them and their families. For 98cwitr, I continue to believe for complete healing and comfort for his wife. Thank You that Landon is out of training now, and please just give them all wisdom and discernment in the decisions and actions they make on this team together. Thank You for all that You are doing and that You are using them to help CF run smoothly.

Congregational Forums

Pentecostal/ Assemblies of God Lutherans

Again thank You for the Pentecostals, Assemblies of God, and Lutheran congregations on CF. Please help people depend on You and follow You over any church. Thank You that You strengthen us by putting people in our lives of like-minded faith. Help there be unity and peace in every discussion and to grow in Truth and love for one another.

Other Forum

The forums of Origin Theology (with sub forums), Covenant Theology, Sabbath and the Law, Dispensationalism, Paterology, Christology, and Pneumatology forums

Father, for every one of these in depth discussion forums, I pray for Your Son to shine through. I pray people will be kind to one another and be patient with one another since we are all learning and have different ways of thinking and believing. The common factor is Your Word. So let people talk about Your Word and not point fingers at each other, and let everyone have open minds to learn, since the wise man can learn even from a fool as Proverbs mentions. Help people to find the gold instead of the dirt of each person participating in these discussions. For those who are just observers, help them to gain confidence in the things that they believe. Holy Spirit, lead and guide observers in Truth and nothing by just what a man says. Let us all study to show ourselves approved.

Unorthodox/ Non- Christian

Unitarian

I pray for those of the Unitarian faith, that they will please come to know the Truth of Your Word and receive it. I pray for revival, that people will call on Your Name to be saved and have eternal life. Let there be true repentance in peoples' hearts.

Thank You for this day. I rejoice and am glad in it. I agree for complete healing for my son who is sick with a fever again and for my daughter with her cough as well as the children who are sick from the preschool. I pray that they will come back stronger then before next week and bless the Word as we plant seeds in their hearts. Also for the staff. Give us all strength and for the new staff coming in as well

Love You and praise You. In Jesus Name, Amen.

December 6, 2021
Day #6

And Father, thank You that me and the kids have been healthy and that my husband is recovering well from covid. I pray that he will continue to gather his strength and that his migraines will completely leave him.

Thank You for how much light I see on Christian Forums and for how much different it is now then when I was young and in a different place in life. I am so thankful for this board and pray to see people continue to come to You and hunger after You. Thank You that I see people who hunger after You on prayer wall and how You meet their needs. In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
November 7, 2021
Day 7

Staff

Purple Team Moderators

Hark!, Joy, LaSorcia, Chrisbot

Father, thank you for the moderators on purple team. I pray that You continue to bless them . Thank You that You are giving them wisdom and discernment to implement the rules in a fair and Christ-like manner.

Congregational Forums

United Church of Christ, Deeper Fellowship Pray that the Deeper Fellowship forum will bring people together for fellowship and for a meaningful discussion.

I continue to pray over these specific congregational forums. I agree for the Deeper Fellowship section to bring people together for fellowship and for meaningful discussion. I pray for peoples' love and wisdom to shine through for You and others. For the United Church of Christ, I pray a spirit of peace over the discussions and that they will abound in love and knowledge towards one another.

Other Forums

Ecclesiology, Sacramental/Ordinance Theology , Hamartiology , Mariology & Hagiography

Father, for all these forums I pray for peaceful discussions that are well thought out and written in kindness and Truth. Sometimes the Truth can hurt, so I ask that people will have open minds to just gain deeper revelation from Your Word.

Unorthodox/ Non-Christian

Agnostic

Father, I continue to pray for those who are agnostic, that they will know that there is a God and who loves them. Allow people to have revival in their hearts, repent of their sins, and come to have a saving relationship with You.

In Jesus Precious Name, Amen.

December 7, 2021
Day#7

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Day 8
November 8, 2021

Staff

Ambassadors: Andrewn, Anthony2019, All4Christ,~Anastasia~,Anhelyna,

dogs4thewin,mnorian,George95,

sunshineforJesus,tampasteve,kingsdaughter85

Father, thank you for each ambassador on CF. I pray that by greeting others and giving a kind word to others, that their loving example will reach people for Christ. I pray whatever sections they are in on Christian Forums, they will just be lights that shine forth and offer others love and kindness for people to want to live like. We pray any unsaved will want what they have in Christ Jesus.

Congregational Forums

Moderate Christians, Fundamentalist Christians

Thank You for the Moderate and Fundamentalist congregational forums. I pray that they will draw close to You in the Truth of Your Word. Thank You so much for a place for others to come in like minded faith.

Other Forums

Eschatology - End times & Prophecy Forum, and Soteriology- Pray that the members act Christlike even in the heat of debates.

Father, I also know Eschatology is an important topic. I'm unsure what Soteriology is for the moment, but I pray a lot of good comes from these discussions. If not in agreeing on things, in the Christ like attitudes that come forth in the heat of debate. I know boldness can be taken in the wrong way, but I pray that people do have the discretion and discernment as how to present things in a loving and kind manner.

Unorthodox/ Non-Christian group

Atheists

Father, I pray that atheists will come to call Jesus as Lord and believe in their hearts that God has raised Him from the dead. Help them see the state of how they really are without You, but how by Your grace they can live with You.

I love You and praise You. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Day 9

November 9, 2021

Staff

Angels

Angels: Deade, JesseBassett, Ash8676, musicalpilgrim, tampasteve, believerwithallmyheart, SeventhFisherofMen

Jeffwhosoever, Mayflower1

Father, thank you for being a cf angel. Please give me the right words to say in encouraging and praying for others. Guide me to the right places and the right people. I pray that as an angel, people will be pointed to You, because You are the answer to every problem and worthy of all our praise. Thank You for the opportunities you give through this little blue rectangle. I pray that others will be encouraged that they do not have a rectangle to make a difference and encourage others in this way.

Congregational Forums

Restoration Movement,Spirit-Filled/

Charismatic

Father, I thank You for the Restoration movement and the Spirit-Filled/Charismatic movement. I am so excited about Dave Hogan speaking at my church this week, and thankful to know Holy Spirit will be moving. Bless Dave Hogan as he speaks and thank You for His ministry. For the congregations on here, bless them and draw them close to You as they fellowship with others of like-minded faith.

Other forums

Christian current affairs. Christian Scriptures, Christian History and Denomination- Specific Theology

Father, thank You for the Christian Scripture subforum. Please help me find it!!!!!! Thank You for the Christian current affairs and History and denomination specific theology forums. Mouthful! But please bless it. I pray people will learn and grow in You through these forums and pray for peaceful discussion.

Unorthodox non-Christian Groups

Buddhists

Father, help us Christians with Christianese. When there are questions, help us remember where we have come from and what we knew and didn't know and be able to share the Gospel from Your Truth and personal testimonies. Holy Spirit, use this in reaching Buddhists and others of different faiths, so that they can come to the saving grace of Jesus Christ.

Thank You for all You continue to do. In Jesus Name, Amen.

December 8th and 9th, 2021

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Day 10
November 10, 2021

Staff
Trainees

Father, thank You that Landon Caelli is hands on training now. I continue to lift him up in prayer that you give him wisdom and discernment in learning what he needs in moderating. Please help him to moderate fairly and see people as You see them.

Congregational Forums

Looking for a Church, Word of Faith

Pray that those looking for a church find the church God wants for them.

Father, I pray for those looking for a church, that they will find a loving church family that will help them grow in Your Word and in Your love. I also pray for the Word of Faith movement, that people will see what mustard seed faith can do when they put their trust in You. Help people to be wise, but also to put faith in Your Word and to have understanding as to how to do this.

Other Forums

Christian Advice (Pray that people give Godly wisdom)and Daily Devotionals Pray that people learn more about God.)
Ethical Businesses, Memorials, praises testimonies Christian Clubs

Father, I pray for those who give Christian advice, that they will be wise and kind in everything that they say. I pray the right devotions will be given so that people will be encouraged and draw closer to You while renewing their minds in the Word. Praises and testimonies are already a blessing because of You. I am thankful for all that come in. Give people boldness to share. Please bring comfort with the memorials and bless businesses that are centered with You in mind. Bless the Christian Clubs and help them tell others about Your love.

Deists

Father, I pray Deists will come to know the Truth of the Bible and a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

Thank You for this day and all You are doing. In Jesus Name, Amen.

December 10, 2021
Day 10

Upvote 0