Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Day 11
November 11, 2021

Staff
Rex( CF owner)

Father, thank You for Rex and for being the owner of CF. This place is such a blessing to so many, and You are doing some pretty amazing things on this site. Help Rex with everything he decides concerning this site, so that it will continue to be a blessing to so many.

Congregational Forums
Charismatic Catholic Renewal, House Churches and Cell Groups

Father, I thank You for house and cell groups on CF. Help these small congregations grow deeper to You in Truth. Thank You for Your mercy and grace and for people coming to Christ even in the smallest of congregations. I thank You for those in Charismatic Catholic Renewal. Help them to grow in Truth as they fellowship with each other on CF.

Other Forums
Prayer requests Fasting, Pastor's (minister's Kids)

Father, for every prayer request that comes in, You have the answers. Thank You that You are more then willing to heal, to forgive, to love, to comfort, and to protect. You are the way maker, miracle worker, promise keeper, light in the darkness. I love You. Help people to draw to You for prayer. And please give them a spirit of Thanksgiving as You answer them. I thank You for the faithful who fast as You command. I pray that this will be done with a sincere heart with the proper wisdom as to how and why. I also pray for the pastors and the pastor's kids on CF. I pray an extra special blessing on them, because they are worthy of double honor for their service. Bless them and guide them. Please give them discernment and a spirit of love and kindness in ministering Truth to others.

Unorthodox/ Non-Christian Groups
Hindus

Father I pray specifically for Hindus today, that people will call on Your Name to be saved. If they have questions, I pray they can be answered and that they will know Your love and salvation.

Praise Your Name, my Healer and redeemer. Father and friend. In Jesus Name, Amen

Day 12
November 12, 2021

Staff

Advisors

From before:

Father I thank You for the supervisors on CF who watch over the moderators and members of the site. I pray that you give them wisdom for every situation that comes up, and that they will be able to see others as You see others. I pray that as they guide everyone on site, that you bless them as they point people to you for every praise and every issue. In Jesus Precious Name.

Congregational Forums

Progressive/ Moderate Adventists

Father, thank You for the progressive and moderate Adventist congregations. There are so many different churches and customs, but thank You that Your Word stays the same and it never changes. It endures forever. I pray the people in these subforums increase and flourish as they talk about Your Word and encourage each other.

Other Forums

The staff forums, Christian Persecution, For New Christians, Positive News Social Justice. Pray for those facing Persecution throughout the world.

Father I thank You for the staff forums. I pray that these will be used well in communicating things to each other. I pray that they will be uplifted there and that the moderation will also go well with each other. I pray for those undergoing persecution as Christians. You say blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness sake, for theirs is the kingdom of Heaven. Please strengthen persecuted Christians to continue to proclaim the Gospel boldly, so that many will come to Christ Jesus. I pray for positive news and social justice. I pray that every conversation glorifies You.

Unorthodox/ Non- Christian Groups

Humanists

Father I pray for Humanists that they will come to know Jesus Christ as their Savior and have forgiveness of their sins.

Thank You so much. I am grateful for You moving on this forum and in peoples' lives. In Jesus Precious Name, Amen.

Praying Day 11 and 12

December 11th and 12th

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Day #15
December 15, 2021

Supervisors
ewq1938, .Mikha'el.

Father, thank You for our supervisors. Please bless and watch over them. Help them make the important decisions they are good for both us and the staff here. I pray that You bless them in all that they do here and keep them close to You and growing in You.

Congregational Forums
Reformed, Liberal Christians

Father, please bless the Reformed and Liberal Christians. Help them to constantly grow in the Truth of Your Word here and to have an others to fellowship in with in like-minded faith.

Other Forums
Life Stages Hangout, Fabulous Forties, Parenting (with Sub forums). Widows/ Winders College/Bible College,Golden Eagles 50+ Singles Only Pray that the members get along despite the difference in life stages.

Father, I pray for every stage of life here on Christian Forums. Thank You that there are so many places to fellowship with each other. For the lifestages hangout, I pray that all the members will get along and learn from each other. Thank You for the fabulous forties. Let it be fabulous for when I get there. :) I pray for the Widows. Please comfort them and help them with this time in their lives. For Bible College students, just bless them and let them grow in You. Prepare them for ministry. Praise You that Your Word is spread by these future pastors and teachers. I also pray for the singles, that You bless those who are looking for a mate with someone who loves You. Also for those who have their lives dedicated to You in celibacy, bless them and help them to stay strong in You.

Father, I also pray for those of other religions. I pray that this will be the day for salvation for them. I pray that peoples' hearts will not be hardened to the Gospel. Please let them hear the Gospel and come to You. In Jesus Name,.Amen

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
December 27, 2021

Day#27

Day 27

Staff

Purple Team Moderators

HARK!, Joy, LaSorcia, Chrisbot

Father, thank You again for the purple team moderators. Thank You for what they do and please give them wisdom, discernment, and hearts of grace as they go about their time serving on Christian Forums. Please bless them and strengthen them as moderators on both the easy and not so easy days.

Congregational Forums

Progressive/ Moderate Adventists

Father, thank You for the progressive and moderate Adventist congregations. There are so many different churches and customs, but thank You that Your Word stays the same and it never changes. It endures forever. I pray the people in these subforums increase and flourish as they talk about Your Word and encourage each other.

Other Forums

Asia, Classic Hebrew, German, Spanish,U.S. Mid-west, U.S. Pacific West, Other Regions, Australia and New Zealand, Europe, Greece, UK and Ireland, U.S. Mountain West, U.S South East ,Canadian,French, Indigenous people, U.S. Mid Atlantic, U.S. New England and U.S. Southwest Pray for peace around the world.

Father, thank You for all the different people and cultures around the world and on this forum. Thank You that Christian Forums has made it possible for people all across the world to talk together, united with a common factor- You- praising You, seeking You, and learning Your Word. The world has a lot of different things going on right now, and I pray that Christian Forums is a place where people can get along and have peace with one another. World peace always seems like something mankind strive for. I thank You that one day there will be peace for sure, because this is what Your Word promises will happen in the end in Heaven. Until then, help us all to focus on the things we have in common and spread the Gospel and hold onto all that is true as we stand up against what is false. Thank You for leading and guiding us in the Truth. Help us show the fruits of the Spirit in our lives.

Unorthodox Non-Christian Group

Atheists Pray that the Atheists may come to Christ.

Father, thank You that You are the God of the impossible. Sometimes it can seem impossible when people don't believe in You at all. But You have changed hearts and showed people Truth. Please continue to use us to show people that not only is there a God, but You love them and offer them life. Thank You for giving me life. I am so thankful for who You are and pray for those who don't know You, that their hearts will be good ground and the Word will be received into their lives.

Thank You for Your love and goodness. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Day #4
January 4, 2022

Chaplains

Chaplain David,
drstevej,
Jeffwhosoever

Father, thank You for our chaplains and for the people they reach here on CF. I pray that You will give them wisdom and discernment in how to advise and pray for people here, and that You bless them as they glorify You in all that they do and say. Thank You for giving chaplains on CF and help them see others as You see them saying everything out of love and grace.

Congregational Forums

Catholic, Anglican & Old Catholic

Father, thank You for the Catholic, Anglican, and Old Catholic congregations. I pray that You help people draw closer to You in Your Word as they talk to each other in like minded faith and grow in Truth.

Other Forums

The forum features forum. Pray for staff and members to chat peacefully and for questions answered with wisdom.

Father, whatever features we have on CF are a blessing. I pray that whatever we have now and in the future will draw others to learn about Christ, grow in Christ, and bring the right focus. I pray for both staff and members for peace and wisdom with questions and suggestions. Thank You for all You are doing on CF.

Unorthodox/ Non-Christian Group

Oneness

Father I pray for the Oneness group, that they will come to know Jesus Christ, to believe and receive Him and what He did on the cross for us. I ask their ears will be opened and they will want to receive the Truth of God's Word.

I love You and praise You. Thank You for the gift of salvation and being able to live at peace. We are bountifully blessed in Your Son. In Jesus Name, Amen.

• Agree
Reactions: Joined2krist
Upvote 0

Lenno

Jan 4, 2022
Cheshire
✟27,096.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Day 7

Staff
Purple Team Moderators
Truthfrees, MissRowy

Congregational Forums
United Church of Christ, Deeper Fellowship Pray that the Deeper Fellowship forum will bring people together for fellowship and for a meaningful discussion.

Other Forums
Ecclesiology, Sacramental/Ordinance Theology , Hamartiology , Mariology & Hagiography

Unorthodox/ Non-Christian Groups
Agnostics

Prayed

• Agree
Reactions: valerina
Upvote 0