Louisville, Kentucky
✟10,283.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Remember the prisoners as if chained with them—those who are mistreated—since you yourselves are in the body also. -- Hebrews 13:3 (NKJV)

I ask all Christians everywhere to pray for those believers who are suffering persecution. Many Christians around the world are imprisoned, beaten, or murdered simply for following Jesus Christ. May we remember those in prison and lift them up in prayer on a daily basis.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Remember the prisoners as if chained with them—those who are mistreated—since you yourselves are in the body also. -- Hebrews 13:3 (NKJV)

I ask all Christians everywhere to pray for those believers who are suffering persecution. Many Christians around the world are imprisoned, beaten, or murdered simply for following Jesus Christ. May we remember those in prison and lift them up in prayer on a daily basis.
Joining in prayer for persecuted Christians in prisons.

Upvote 0

ChristServant

Aug 23, 2020
South
✟26,634.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I really struggle with the awful things done to Christians everyday around the world.

I pray often that GOD will help me to help them in some way and to give them the strength they need in their extremely trying times.

Peace be to all those in the Body of Christ.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Father, everywhere let the good news be spread of Your grace and mercy. Thank You for Your servants who pay heavy prices for Your message to be heard. You are their strength and their comfort in times of trouble. I pray that one day these Christians can have rest, whether they have ample times in safe environments or in Heaven after their work is done. Even though the darkness fights hard, thank You that Your good Word will always be triumphant in the end. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0