Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My wife was healed by Gods loving and mercy hand from her stage four category three cancer this year. With that said we can not have kids, I have children with my two ex wives two amazing and healthy daughters. But with this marriage that God has blessed us with we are in the process of fostering to adopt in the state of GA. All I ask is that everyone can join me this week and month as we go through the process with the state to get this done. I ask that the process goes according to Gods plan and that I cast this at his feet. Thank you and God bless.

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, Praise You that the woman was healed of her cancer. I pray all applications and planning will go uninterrupted and that this couple will find a child to foster than adopt in a kind and loving home with loving parents, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Yes Hallelujah and praise God for this healing, All the glory to to our magnificent healer :]
Bless you in this endeavor brother and you have my ongoing prayer for your precious family and the new ones that you will add :]

Upvote 0