Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
We don't need another death associated with the Parkland School murders.

The deputy assigned to the school, an armed officer, failed to even enter the school upon hearing the shots.

The CCTV officers watched on CCTV but there was a 20 minute TAPE delay in the reporting to police. (How can they allow this?) They failed to tell the on - site officers of the delay whom had gone to the 2nd floor first where the guy HAD been... was probably already out the door with the other students by then (he fired for 7 minutes).

They ALL must feel quite guilty, and despondent.

The armed officer has resigned. Please pray that someone in Christ reaches out to him and supports him even in his dereliction of duty past. His taking his own life would add nothing to this tragedy. We all make mistakes, hopefully with not as big of consequences as this one but still...

PRAY for him. PRAY that God will use him for the Greater Good now.

SO many things "fell through the cracks" that I personally believe Satan organized the whole thing. We battle not against flesh and blood but... the dark evil powers.

I can't imagine.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
We don't need another death associated with the Parkland School murders.

The deputy assigned to the school, an armed officer, failed to even enter the school upon hearing the shots.

The CCTV officers watched on live CCTV but allowed the 20 minute TAPE delay in reporting it to police.

They ALL must feel quite guilty, and despondent.

The armed officer has resigned. Please pray that someone in Christ reaches out to him and supports him even in his dereliction of duty past. His taking his own life would add nothing to this tragedy. We all make mistakes, hopefully with not as big of consequences as this one but still...

PRAY for him. PRAY that God will use him for the Greater Good now.

SO many things "fell through the cracks" that I personally believe Satan organized the whole thing. We battle not against flesh and blood but... the dark evil powers.

I can't imagine.

Praying for the entire scenario, which includes the possibility that they were ordered not to intervene and/or to "stand down" and the allegations that there was a "crisis drill" occurring at the very same time, and allegations that the accused "shooter", Cruz, was walking with another student at the time, as they heard gun shots off in the distance, and allegations of multiple shooters. In addition, there are reports that the entire school will be torn down/destroyed.

Yes, we have some serious praying to do, especially that the truth of all of this comes to light.

God help us.

Praying.

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Teachers are back today.... receiving counseling etc. I trust someone has advised them to rearrange the classrooms, not same rows of desks, remove now empty ones....

Pray for them.

The area is very rich and might very well tear it all down; plans for the freshman building was to be demolished. IDK where the coach was, and the JROTC rooms... so yeah, it could be.

I'm sure the officer has received death threats.

I just can't imagine what did and did not go through his mind.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Teachers are back today.... receiving counseling etc. I trust someone has advised them to rearrange the classrooms, not same rows of desks, remove now empty ones....

Pray for them.

The area is very rich and might very well tear it all down; plans for the freshman building was to be demolished. IDK where the coach was, and the JROTC rooms... so yeah, it could be.

I'm sure the officer has received death threats.

I just can't imagine what did and did not go through his mind.

Continuing to pray that God sheds His LIGHT on the truth. The tearing down of entire buildings, etc. also destroys any evidence. Investigations should be continuing as we speak. To tear down an entire school and all evidence with it is questionable, at the very least.

God help us.

Praying.

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Because the area is also very rich in believers, I am sure that they will reach out to all involved...and will pursue the Truth along with the truth of the event. There is much that is not being broadcast, and most of what is on media is quite one-sided and political. IF this turns out to be truly political, that will be found also. (Two ways to know it's a political statement is if the focus is on gun control, and/or the term assault rifle is used.)

So many times, ways, things that should have gone another way did not.

Ending these types of events cannot be accomplished until we know why all those red flags did nothing. Nothing stopped this.

I hope to hear the officer's story. May God protect him.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Because the area is also very rich in believers, I am sure that they will reach out to all involved...and will pursue the Truth along with the truth of the event. There is much that is not being broadcast, and most of what is on media is quite one-sided and political. IF this turns out to be truly political, that will be found also. (Two ways to know it's a political statement is if the focus is on gun control, and/or the term assault rifle is used.)

So many times, ways, things that should have gone another way did not.

Ending these types of events cannot be accomplished until we know why all those red flags did nothing. Nothing stopped this.

I hope to hear the officer's story. May God protect him.

Hint: Any tearing down of/destroying an entire building is a red flag. That is because it's a real sure way of destroying evidence.

God help us.

Praying.

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It's all on video. Locals are scouting out the corruption in the Broward County Sheriff's office as we speak.

I pray for the officer who did nothing. We have no idea WHY he posted himself where he did.... but he quit on his "own" and I fear for his well-being.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
It's all on video. Locals are scouting out the corruption in the Broward County Sheriff's office as we speak.

I pray for the officer who did nothing. We have no idea WHY he posted himself where he did.... but he quit on his "own" and I fear for his well-being.

Which video?

Praying.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, how often we do not see the "big picture" because of our own limitations, let alone our distracted and often selfish focus. We are a most needy people; needy of Your knowledge, Your understanding, Your comfort, Your intercession. Lord, may You speak to the young people (students) of our land through the various means at Your disposal. May You speak to them of their frailty of life and their eternal souls. May You open their eyes to the truth You would have them know, and deliver them out of so much untruth and deception today that they are faced with. So many shooting casualties, wounded, and afflicted in body, soul, and spirit in our world today, as well as their families, friends, and associates. Prince of Peace, Comforter, and only God, may these tragedies bid people to be drawn to You for their needs in all of this. May the affliction that is being perpetrated against so many not end only in death and destruction, but in the manifestation of Your healing and reconcilatory power for the good of people. May You open the eyes of the politicians, the school administrators, the parents, and others in authority, giving them Your Wisdom on how they should respond to these tragedies, and how to work to prevent them in the future. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums