Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
animated-syria-flag-image-0007.gif

is

:heart: It is utterly tragic and devastating what is going on in Syria and the countless lives lost, including children, and the countless displaced ones fleeing Syria and with no place to call home. Oh God help!

Calling out to God to intervene in this dire dire situation as only He can. Father i do not have the words, hear what's in my heart, and others hearts who lift up Syria and all those suffering so greatly at this dire dire time, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Last edited:
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praying that many, in time of this crisis, wil find salvation and turn to You Father to deliver them from the destruction and death in their own countries May You heal their land and it's people so they will be proud to call Syria home and find peace there, In Jesus Name, Amen

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

Jesus' Follower

ACCOUNT NO LONGER IN USE
Site Supporter
Sep 11, 2015
-
✟59,217.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
animated-syria-flag-image-0007.gif

is

:heart: It is utterly tragic and devastating what is going on in Syria and the countless lives lost, including children, and the countless displaced ones fleeing Syria and with no place to call home. Oh God help!

Calling out to God to intervene in this dire dire situation as only He can. Father i do not have the words, hear what's in my heart, and others hearts who lift up Syria and all those suffering so greatly at this dire dire time, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Joining in group prayer. :groupray:

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution