Pray for Peace

Tenken07

Jul 15, 2006
✟15,927.00
Faith
Baptist
Please pray that God will give me a sense of inner peace.

For a long time now Ive been fighting off this incredibly intense anger that I feel just destroyed me inside. Its this intense mixture of anger and hatred and feeling like im utterly illegitimate because of the way I am compared to others and im tired of it, and it gets triggers usually from what other people say and how they act.

I want it to go away and finaly get some rest. I know its coming from the devil but its not going away. ><

This kind of feeling has driven me to intense suicidal urges and I dont want to go back to that. Please Pray for me. I just want to be at peace.

intricatic

...a dinosaur... or something...
Aug 5, 2005
Ohio
✟58,189.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I had the same problem for the longest time. I think part of the solution is always to bear in mind that people are all uniformly in the same position as you are - not knowing what other people are motivated by, or what their actions are driven by. You realize that 90% of what you see is an over-analysis on your part, or based on unproven assumptions. So rather than worry or get worked up over it, find something else to occupy your time, and do that as well as you possibly can. The reward is knowing you did something well; what other people think is irrelevant to that fact and so you will worry about it less and less as time goes on. How you are in comparison to other people is not a meaningful indicator of value; it can only indicate how well you can imitate other people.

I'll keep you in prayers and hope you start feeling better. :prayer:

Upvote 0