United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Praying for America

NDOP2015.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,983.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Asking for help so as parents we can "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it." Pro 22:6

"...my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." II Chron 7:14

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,983.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
We have the benefit of earlier prayers by others to Almighty God such as "Bless my family, kindred, friends and country, be our God & guide this day and for ever for his sake, who lay down in the Grave and arose again for us, Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen." A portion of a prayer by George Washington - a US founding father (From Missionaries of Prayer website (Prayers from our founding fathers - George Washington -)

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0