Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Lord, it's Monday I pray that everyone who goes to work and study today be refreshed and energised and keep on doing the good works you prepared in advance for them to do.

I pray for cafeteria workers today. Lord, we need to be fed if we are working and studying, a good meal always brightens our day and chance to fellowship with others. Let us be discerning about who we eat with and what we eat - as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.

Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Lord, as was praying yesterday you did send scriptures but the church wouldn't accept them!

Pray that they haven't got lost, I will have to get them sent to my home address.
Lord I'm having a hard time with this church, to be honest, the pastor don't seem to care about me. Is he the real deal or just a hireling? I'm beginning to wonder.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Lord help those who don't have a home church to find fellowship and friendship. Lord help those connect with others today, and give them utterance to speak with those who need to hear the gospel. Lord I pray for hearts to be soften and ears to hear and eyes to see. Manifest yourself to them.

Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Lord I pray as nzers celebrated guy fawkes yesterday and let off the fireworks that they recognise what it meant and how we ought to keep free from politics, render what is caesar caesers and to you, Lord, what is yours.

I pray for safety as these fireworks are let off over the weekend and we enjoy them and also pets are kept from harm and elderly folk not disturbed too much. I personally do enjoy the tradition but know its a lot of money to spend on a frivolty. For those of us that cant afford we can always go up high and watch the public ones fir free.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Lord it's Monday again and I pray for those back at work, give them a safe commute and help them to focus and be on task. Also Lord help those find jobs who are ready to go back to work, make the arrangements and connections so that people can eat and pay the bills and provide for their children.

Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Lord I pray for librarians today. I used to be one. I know what a paradox being a librarian can be - it can be the best job in the world and the worst. You get respect, and then you get none. People think you are a quiet pushover, or you can be mean and hard as nails. I suppose it really depends. You can be a keeper of words or an absolute snob. Trouble is, being a librarian amongst people who hate you and would rather you shut up and never tell a true story..and those who feed of lies and vain imaginations..well. It's not an easy job. There's too much information out there these days, a lot of it completely useless.

Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Lord thank you for giving me the hope booklets me and my friend are planning to deliver them around her neighbourhood, can you please prepare the hearts of those households to read them, be interested and take up the challenge. And answer any prayers they may pray from reading the booklets. Thank you in Jesus Name.

Upvote 0