✟8,922.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

please pray for my salvation, I really need salvation and forgiveness for my sins and I really to find a wife soon from Germany or other European nationality because I want to emigrate to Germany and to marry a foreigner.

because I'm a Palestinian Christian and I'm worried about my future, my salvation, my sins and my past because I'm sinful man and I really need a girl for love, sexual intercourse, and marriage and to have 4 childrens.

I want to marry a foreigner in Germany, and I want to pray to the Lord Jesus Christ that he can help me and forgive my sins.,

because there are many false prophets in this world among them Islam and Bahai, and Mormonism and Jehovah Witnesses

so the False Prophets will appear and will deceive many

but I rejected these false Prophets and their lies, deceptions and menaces

I trust the Lord Jesus Christ for my salvation

he died on the cross for me.

Yours,
Edwar

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord, show him that he is saved and that he is forgiven. Let him one day find a woman to marry, that she be a good christian and will treat him good. Be there for him and show him you are listening, that you will be there every step of the way. Send him your love, peace, comfort and strength. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,067,094.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Remembering Edwar in prayer that the Lord would be a source of help in this troubled time. Also taking these needs before the Lord in prayer at the 1:15 PM EST BBNRadio.org Family Altar program.

Hey Edwar! Salvation is as simple as believing on the Lord Jesus Christ. If you forgive others your trespasses toward you the Father will for you your trespasses toward him.

Upvote 0
C

christsoccer

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

please pray for my salvation, I really need salvation and forgiveness for my sins and I really to find a wife soon from Germany or other European nationality because I want to emigrate to Germany and to marry a foreigner.

because I'm a Palestinian Christian and I'm worried about my future, my salvation, my sins and my past because I'm sinful man and I really need a girl for love, sexual intercourse, and marriage and to have 4 childrens.

I want to marry a foreigner in Germany, and I want to pray to the Lord Jesus Christ that he can help me and forgive my sins.,

because there are many false prophets in this world among them Islam and Bahai, and Mormonism and Jehovah Witnesses

so the False Prophets will appear and will deceive many

but I rejected these false Prophets and their lies, deceptions and menaces

I trust the Lord Jesus Christ for my salvation

he died on the cross for me.

Yours,
Edwar

praying for you
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0