Visit site
✟15,948.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I will be applying for a job with Oakland fire department in May. This is my first real chance at a fire job, so I want it bad. I dont know if this is something to pray about but I need all the help I can get.

Please pray for me as I make my way. I will be applying on May 30th, but I want to start praying WAYYY early for this one! :)

Thanks,

- Justin

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
Lord you know the plans you have for Justin, so I ask you'll lead him rightly to what he does, I pray he does get this job. Amen

Im-revived:pray:
thejdubb02 said:
I will be applying for a job with Oakland fire department in May. This is my first real chance at a fire job, so I want it bad. I dont know if this is something to pray about but I need all the help I can get.

Please pray for me as I make my way. I will be applying on May 30th, but I want to start praying WAYYY early for this one! :)

Thanks,

- Justin

Upvote 0

LivingRightForGod

god loves me and has a plan
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2005
birmingham
✟37,768.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
thejdubb02 said:

Thanks,

- Justin

Lord I pray for Justin Lord. Lord i pray that this position with the fire department will be for him lord. Lord i pray for doors to open and that he will be offered the job Lord guide him to do what is right in you. Lord let him come to know of you more and I pray that this interview will go well in your mighty name I pray amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

thejdubb02

A light for the Lord.
Nov 2, 2005
Santa Rosa
Visit site
✟15,948.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am back again. I passed the written portion test (thank you Lord and all the prayers!) now I have my oral board on Tuesday @ 3:30pm. Please pray for me again as I take my second step in this journey.

Lord be with me and give me strength.

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
In The Spirit Of Our Lord And Savior Jesus Christ I Pray That All Needs Are Met. I Pray For The Full Power Of The Holy Spirit To Enter And Meet Every Need. In Jesus Name I Pray. Before God I Kneel . You Are My Father. I Will Praise God Forever And Ever ! Amen

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
thejdubb02 said:
I am back again. I passed the written portion test (thank you Lord and all the prayers!) now I have my oral board on Tuesday @ 3:30pm. Please pray for me again as I take my second step in this journey.

Lord be with me and give me strength.

Lord I pray you equipp thejdubb for the job you have called him to do. May the second part of the exam be passed as he is doing what is required of him. In the name of Jesus I pray. amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums