Dallas
✟16,287.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have an undiagnosed illness that I believe to be Lupus. I've gone through several tests but the doctors can't find anything. I've fallen into a deep depression/despair and struggle with suicidal ideation. My body is in pain and I struggle to breathe from the inflammation. Please pray for me, so that God may hear and help me heal if it is in his will to do so. I want to live and have a normal healthy life. I want to work and have a family someday. But I can't see that happening for me right now.

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟798,985.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Joining others in prayer for you.

Do you have some favorite healing Scriptures?

-"Oh Lord my God, I cried out to You, And You healed me." Psa 30:2
-"But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed." Isa 53:5
-"Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ Isa 41:10
I make them personal - as an example this last verse - I will not be fearful nor will I be dismayed because you are my God and you are with me. Thank you for helping me. Thank you for giving me strength and upholding me with your Righteous right hand.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,088,154.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
It is the Lord’s will to heal. When people came to Messiah for Healing, he had compassion on all of them and laid hands on them and healed them all.

He didn’t vet them, And he didn’t ask them to confess their sins or generational sins. He just healed them all.

You might want to see a video by Art Thomas called 10 things Jesus never said about healing.

Upvote 0