ccorley78

Sep 15, 2009
Rosebud, Texas
✟7,677.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
;)^_^:clap::o As some may know I have 5 children of my own ranging from 10 to 3 months. Well, this whole week I've had 4 of 5 of my cousins children ages ranging from 10 to 2. So here at my house right now i've got two 10 year olds, a 9 year old, an 8 year old, a 5 year old, a 4 year old, two 2 year olds and a 3 month old. :eek::help::argh::bbrr::hahaha:

Pray I make it thru the week, that God puts a lock on my tongue and gives be wisdom and courage to deal with all these babies as the blessings each one of them are.

Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: hypostatic

ccorley78

Sep 15, 2009
Rosebud, Texas
✟7,677.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Its not that bad. They have been so good considering. My family always takes walks every night after dinner. The extras :D really like that. There have been times, but take you Jesus, those times haven't been many. I love kids tho. That prolly help. Thanks for the prayers.

Upvote 0

hischild77

Jun 24, 2010
✟7,611.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I too have trouble with my mouth. Ephesians 4:29 that says " Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, only that which is helpful in building up others according to their need that it may benefit those who listen." NIV

If I keep this verse on my mind all day, it really helps control my tongue.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums