KL
✟18,293.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
i have been jobless for 2 years now because of sickness. Now im trying to find a job, a job that my body can withstand. I have been searching on various website now but i only have a high school certificate so the job available for me isn’t very much. Im desperate...i will even take the garbage truck job now if i must but my family wont be so happy i guess...Not sure if they will kick me out for shaming them or not, but im sure they will be sad because all my cousins have nice job... Im currently applying anything i see and i think i can do, i dont need a high salary, minimum wages will do, just give me a job i can do. The pressure of living in the house without a job is too overwhelming...please pray for me to get a job suitable for me.

As well as my health, hope that my chronic diseases wont come back

God bless you all.

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟763,813.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Garbage truck drivers make a lot of money. Don't count that out!

Oh Lord, we pray for our friend, Sky, that he find a job soon and that you help him/her to perform your will in their lives. Please keep Sky healthy and fit to perform job duties and for living life.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
i have been jobless for 2 years now because of sickness. Now im trying to find a job, a job that my body can withstand. I have been searching on various website now but i only have a high school certificate so the job available for me isn’t very much. Im desperate...i will even take the garbage truck job now if i must but my family wont be so happy i guess...Not sure if they will kick me out for shaming them or not, but im sure they will be sad because all my cousins have nice job... Im currently applying anything i see and i think i can do, i dont need a high salary, minimum wages will do, just give me a job i can do. The pressure of living in the house without a job is too overwhelming...please pray for me to get a job suitable for me.

As well as my health, hope that my chronic diseases wont come back

God bless you all.
You could start a garbage truck business.
You find free stuff and sell it.
You can ask all your relatives to ask around them for job opportunities.

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Lord I ask for a special financial blessing for this one, May you bless them with a well paying job that suits their needs and I also pray healing for any medical issues. You are the great Physician and I lift Sky up to you for Your special blessings in Jesus name Amen.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Praying to the God Who makes a way when there seems to be no possible way, Who grows beauty from what seems like ashes, and is the Opener of doors of blessings and favor. May you see His hand moooooving on your behalf as only He can do, Sky. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Having a willingness to work, Lord, please open this one to ideas and ways of finding a job. Open doors for them to do so. Move in the minds of possible employers to hire this one. May they think "outside the box" and widen their chances of finding work. To Your glory. Amen.

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You wouldn't be a garbage truck driver, you'd be a refuse disposal manager! :prayer: Bless you in that you are willing to take any job. And perhaps you will need to first... to prove you can and to gain a history... those who already have a job are often the firsts one hired to a better position. :prayer:

Upvote 0

believerwithallmyheart

Site Supporter
May 21, 2013
New York
✟77,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Sorry to hear you are going through tough times. I pray for you that you get a job, and that your health situation is well. Lord can take what was meant for harm and turn it for good I pray that he guides you through the tough times and helps you to find a job.

• Friendly
Reactions: “Paisios”
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,088,154.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Praying for you to have a good job. Praying for your family to not make you feel ashamed. I love to do art work, but what is more necessary to society, things like music and art and so much else, or sanitation for a city? I pray for good health for you and peace, guidance, wisdom.

Upvote 0