Pray for me,please I need hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

godineedurhelp23

I just want to be normal. Please pray for me to stop having nightmares. I have them almost each night, sometimes so real that I dont understand why or what meaning it has behind them. I know that my faith needs much more strength I just need help. Jesus Christ please help me to get through it. My OCD makes it worse and I suffer from a disturbing childhood so I have other problems in my life. I just wish I never had this illness,that I was normal and could go on in life not concerned all the time about things being perfect. Please pray for me and help me get through

Apr 2, 2013
✟17,827.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father comfort and strengthen your child. I understand I have OCD too. Grant your child peace and good dreams in Jesus name. Have worship music playing. Heal your child's heart and emotions from difficult childhood thank you Jesus Amen. Please google scrupulosity Grantley Morris and read pages also on God's love. Please google John mellor healing prayer and put in a prayer request on his website johnmellor.org. PM me anytime.

Upvote 0
C

christsoccer

I just want to be normal. Please pray for me to stop having nightmares. I have them almost each night, sometimes so real that I dont understand why or what meaning it has behind them. I know that my faith needs much more strength I just need help. Jesus Christ please help me to get through it. My OCD makes it worse and I suffer from a disturbing childhood so I have other problems in my life. I just wish I never had this illness,that I was normal and could go on in life not concerned all the time about things being perfect. Please pray for me and help me get through

Prayers to you
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0

KayScarpettaFan

I trust You, Lord
Feb 4, 2012
✟34,547.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Dear brother,
you are a child of God and you have authority on your own life. Use it. Before you go to bed, even if you don't feel like doing it, declare: this is my bed and this is my sleep. I am a child of God and I belong to Him, so my bed and my sleep belong to Him too. He gave me authority and I cover with the blood of Jesus Christ my bed and my sleep and my dreams. I kick away any spirit who does not belong to Jesus and is trying to disturb my sleep. Go away in Jesus name!
Then read Psalm 4 OUT LOUD.

Sweet Father please, grant to this brother of mine very peaceful sleep, this night and all the following. Wrap his dreams and his entire life with Your healing love. Let him feel secure and reassured in Your love. Send Your angels around his bed to shelter him from any disturbing thought. I thank You father, I know You will do it. In the name of Jesus, Amen

Upvote 0

manny101

Nov 26, 2013
✟15,361.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Father in Jesus name put Your loving arms around him and teach him to rest in You. I am sending you a link. As you listen to it, you can have it playing while you sleep in your home and you will that the atmosphere in your home will change and spiritually you will be transformed. I listened to it for a couple days and I praise God that a transformation has happened in my heart, mind and soul. Worship, prayer and prophecy is all part of it.Family Meeting - YouTube God bless

Upvote 0

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord, send him any help he needs, that he knows you are listening and are going to be there every step of the way. Do not allow him to have any nightmares and remove them from his mind, before they can form as he sleeps. Help him with his OCD and allow him to get any help for it and that what happen to him as a child does not hinder his life. Send him your love, peace, comfort and strength. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.