Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,452.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I have prayed for Israel, and for Israelis a whole lot, sometimes close to tears. I have even prayed for innocent Palestinian civilians.

But there is one prayer that I don’t see almost anyone, offering anywhere on the net, and I believe it is the prayer that is the most needed. For Israel’s repentance.

I keep seeing people who seem to think that Israel is this divinely protected nation. That sure isn’t what the Bible or history show. Deuteronomy 28 gives prophecies 4000 years old from Moses and those prophecies are amazingly, and pretty sadly, accurate. I didn’t used to believe in the Bible. But when I read that chapter, I thought oh my goodness it is exactly describing the history of the Persecuted Jews down through the millennium.

The history of the Jews shows them sometimes following the Lord, and sometimes rebelling against him and going after pagan gods and pagan ways. They would get warned about their behavior by prophets, who were generally ignored, and even ridiculed. Then things like pagan nations would be sent against them. Folks. Think about it. The Lord is saying that he himself sent those pagan nations.

Israel, sadly very much like the United States, has become increasingly secular, and even in someways pagan. It shrugs off abortion, drugs, inappropriate content, and the LGBT movement. But those are all things that the Almighty hates.

At the party where disaster, struck in Gaza, on a high holy day, on a Sabbath, what image was being held up? it sure wasn’t the menorah. It was a statue of Buddha.

Yes, I know that innocent people are suffering too. But that’s what the Bible shows happens when Israel turns away from him.

Please pray for repentance for Israel, so that they may have peace. 2 Chronicles 7:14. “If my people who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face, then will I hear from heaven, and forgive their sins, and heal their land.”

The Bible shows that Israel will be all but destroyed in the last days. And all but a remnant, as usual in the Bible, will be killed. Does that seem hard to imagine?

So, to be utterly frank, according to the Bible, it does not look at all like Israel is going to repent. But to me, the good news is that Bible verse above can apply to us personally, so that we can come under the Lord‘s protection.

In the meantime, I will keep on praying for the innocent.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
What i have seen in the last few days, are testimonies from ex-Hamas men, who God intevened with in their hearts, minds, and very souls. it's a miracle to God's inexplicable grace, that can seep into the very recesses of even the heart of Hamas.

As i continue to pray for Israel, i pray that God captures the hearts of even Hamas, as only He can. :heart:

Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟170,960.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Pray for the peace in Hanukkah all over the world.
1702200806006.jpeg

Upvote 0