USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
The referendum that will decide if legislation will have the power to impose laws on abortion is tomorrow (not sure at what time though). Pray that the result is according to God's will.

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
As a supporter of the US-Libertarian party you support a woman's right to kill a baby?
I consider myself Libertarian but I believe government should control murder, and I believe abortion is killing a child.

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟336,889.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As a supporter of the US-Libertarian party you support a woman's right to kill a baby?
That's not what he said. Anything going according to God's plan is righteous prayer imo

Reactions: Not David
Upvote 0

Lowlander

Dutch94
May 19, 2018
Europe
✟16,736.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I consider myself Libertarian but I believe government should control murder, and I believe abortion is killing a child.
I see. Some libertarians are against abortion because of the non aggressive principal.

Reactions: Not David
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
The referendum that will decide if legislation will have the power to impose laws on abortion is tomorrow (not sure at what time though). Pray that the result is according to God's will.

:heart: Praying that God's will is done (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, move in the behalf of the unborn in Ireland that this legislation will lead to their protection. Impress upon these legislators Your value of life, and of You being the source of this life, and the One with the sovereignty over life. May You be glorified, those that are praying satisfied, and the unborn allowed to be born and live a life of glory to You. Amen.

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I also consider myself Libertarian by ideology, but I didn't put it on my title on this forum because I disagree in many ways with the Libertarian party; this is one example of why.

May the Holy Spirit work through the Irish government tomorrow & always. May everything go according to Your plan, and may we all have absolute confidence in You, so that no matter what the outcome is, we know that, in the long run, You are still in charge, and even though casualties are all too common, You are in charge, and You will guide us all in the right directions.

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

I would pray for the evangelism and salvation of women who are thinking of having abortions-that is more important than passing laws about it.

Upvote 0

dude99

Apr 12, 2014
✟40,407.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I would pray for the evangelism and salvation of women who are thinking of having abortions-that is more important than passing laws about it.
That is true, and all they have to do is go over the border of the UK to get one or order abortion pills illegally online and that an easy process at the present. Praying for a change in heart of women thinking about abortion.

• Agree
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟336,889.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Praying for change of circumstances in their (all involved) lives that, in the future contemplation, they will for-see the danger before falling victim to the traps that befall so many.

• Agree
Reactions: “Paisios”
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
iu

:heart: Praying for Ireland. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
That is true, and all they have to do is go over the border of the UK to get one or order abortion pills illegally online and that an easy process at the present. Praying for a change in heart of women thinking about abortion.

Do you think there are people doing that already?

Upvote 0