Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,297,733.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
OK - now please - is it possible to return to the topic of the original post ?

Pray for France

Through the prayers of St Genevieve, of St Germanus, of St Martin, of St Ireneus, and all the saints of France, have mercy on us, and save us.

Perhaps GC would like to start a separate thread where discussion could take place.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,297,733.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I would like to remind everyone how this thread started - and hopefully will continue

Pray for France

Through the prayers of St Genevieve, of St Germanus, of St Martin, of St Ireneus, and all the saints of France, have mercy on us, and save us.

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It finally happened this week....I agree with Greg! And yes, I read the entire post LOL

achildofmary, as much as I'd like to avoid "politics" unfortunately, that's impossible. The politicians we elected into office are obligated to protect our country from all enemies, foreign and domestic. And unfortunately, it is through political means that this happens. Many of us in the US feel that our politicians have failed us in this regard.

This is, whether we like it or not, a political issue. It is also many other kinds of issues too (religious, economic, cultural, etc) but a political issue too nonetheless.

Upvote 0