Pray for Christian Forums Daily

BarbB

I stand with my brothers and sisters in Israel!
Aug 6, 2003
NJ summers; FL winters
✟25,548.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Republican
Pray for Christian Forums Daily

OK, fundies. We need to walk the talk. Last night General Apologetics suffered a terrible spiritual attack. Spammers nearly took over the whole first page of topics with horrible stuff, gross and demonic. We started a prayer thread, and that huge Christian warrior, nyc, was able to single-handedly push the false threads into the ether! :clap: Oncedeceived pm'd me that we should begin our time on CF with prayer. So let's do it here and in writing. I'll start:

Father, thank you for the opportunity to fellowship with like-minded Christians. Please make this a safe setting for doing so. Please place your hand of protection over CF, protect the forum and Erwin and all the faithful moderators. Remove all spirits which do not belong to you from CF by whatever means necessary. Thank you Lord, thank you Jesus! Amen.

Wilfred of Ivanhoe

Lord, Humble Me
Jan 25, 2004
Texas
Visit site
✟1,635.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I've been needing to pray for a while so I'll start.

Lord,

As Provers 3 says, may I not lean on my own understanding, but may I acknowledge that you are my creator and that you will guide my paths. Those of us who frequent the appologetic boards and news and current event boards do so to defend your Holy name and your Holy Word against the World. May be put on thy armour, and not our own. May we be gentle but stand firm against those who blatently mock thy name. May we be gentle but firm against those who lean to their own understanding. Lord, I know that nothing I can say will ever change a heart of stone, but you oh Lord, it is in your power to do anything. May I remember as Corinthians says, Paul planeted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase.

May all of us who would be warriors for Christ remember that we are no better than they who profane our Lord. The only difference is thy son's atonement for our sins. May he proclaim thy word and its judgement on those who transgress its commandments and may we do so in a way as to defend ourselves agaisnt those who would call us judgemental.

Lord, let us become weak so that thy stregnth may abound in us that we would know the scriptures fully and so be able to give an account for the hope we have in thee.

Amen,

I was thinking about these things as Monday night I ended up discussing some of the controversial doctrines of the reformed faith with two Baptists. Although I did get my point across, the Lord humbled me and broke me for my reliance upon my knowledge to defend my faith. May I take this lesson to heart and rely upon the Lord to guide me in all circumstances.

Reactions: Paula
Upvote 0

kdet

God lives in us
Jul 12, 2003
TX
Visit site
✟16,807.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Heavenly Father,

I thank you for this morning, I praise You for your faithfullness to Your children, I thank you for all your many blessing that You bestow on my daily. I ask forgiveness for all sins I have committed and I pray that You will continue to create a new heart within me so that I may be able to do Your will and be more like You.
Bless those that come here to fellowship and to learn more about You,
in Jesus name, I pray. :prayer:

Upvote 0

Victorian Rose

The Lord is my Strength
Feb 19, 2004
Iowa
✟24,452.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Father,

I put myself in agreement with my fellow brethren. I thank you for bringing me to CF for fellowshipping and eddifying and ministering with my brethren. I ask that when the need arises, it's your words that flow from my fingertips and not my own. I give you everything I have and everything I am. Continue to use me Father to further your cause. Father, I speak protection over CF and it's moderators. Continue to give Erwin and the moderators peace, understanding, wisdom, knowledge and strength to do their job here at CF well. Father I lift up all my brethren that do go into those nasty threads to defend your word. Give them peace, joy, wisdom, understanding, revelation knowledge, strength, and courage. Guide them Lord. I ask that you stop the plans of the wicked to turn believers into non-believers.

In Jesus' name, Amen!

Upvote 0

Kelly

Dungeon Master
Mar 20, 2003
USA
Visit site
✟24,334.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lord, when I came to CF more than a year ago I did not know you. I thank you for the saints here who helped me along my way as I got to know and accept your love. For people like myself, the openess of the forum is essential for any possible witness that can occur here. With that openess comes conflict. I pray that you protect this site and the people who come here with good intentions, Lord. I also pray that you change the hearts of those who see this as a place to do battle with your faithful believers. I ask this in Jesus' name, AMEN.

Upvote 0

BarbB

Aug 6, 2003
NJ summers; FL winters
✟25,548.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Republican
Father,

We ask your protection over those posting in your will on CF. Father we ask that their messages be wise and righteous and probe deep into the hearts of non-believers so that more can come to believe in you and in the work of your son, the Lord Jesus Christ! Thank you Father, thank you Jesus. Amen.

Upvote 0

HumbleMan

Ragamuffin
Dec 2, 2003
Mississippi by way of Texas
✟17,870.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Heavenly Father, forever Blessed is Your Name.

I pray your will be done and the fruits of the Spirit be visible throughout this board. We ask you today, and every day, to guide our hands and quicken our minds so that we may be effective witnesses to Your Kingdom. In the glorious Name of Chirst, I pray. Amen.

Upvote 0

Victorian Rose

The Lord is my Strength
Feb 19, 2004
Iowa
✟24,452.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Father, In James 1:5 you tell us that if we lack wisdom to come to you first. Father I pray that the believers on this forum come to you first in prayer before they engage on this board. Guide us so that we can effectively do your will. Father I put myself in agreement with my brethren. I ask for protection for CF and it's moderators. Give them what they need to do their job well. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kdet

God lives in us
Jul 12, 2003
TX
Visit site
✟16,807.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Heavenly Father, let us only do and say things which would glorify You. Bring to the forefront of our mind that we are Your representives here on earth and as such we have a been given a huge responsibilty to our fellow man.
In Jesus name, I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0

Kelly

Dungeon Master
Mar 20, 2003
USA
Visit site
✟24,334.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord, please speak through this site and your saints to all that have ears and would hear. Please give strength and wisdom to those who represent you and your Word, the Bread of Life. I pray that the all who visit CF would come to know you and all of your word, Lord, to drink of your Living Waters. I ask this in Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Eusebios

Create in me a clean heart O God!
Feb 17, 2004
Canton, OH.
Visit site
✟12,812.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, amen.
Lord Jesus Christ , our true God, who has ascended in glory, placing thine divine human flesh at the right hand of the Father, have mercy on us your servants and on this forum, for Thou art blessed unto the ages of ages, amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BarbB

Aug 6, 2003
NJ summers; FL winters
✟25,548.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Father in Heaven, thank you for the message at church today that we are freed by the blood of Jesus, your Son! With this freedom, give me wisdom to post that which is in your will today and to answer all questions with love and charity. Bind the spirits which are not of you in CF that they may not affect the harmony of this Forum! Amen!

Upvote 0