Pray for Christian Forums Daily

BarbB

I stand with my brothers and sisters in Israel!
Aug 6, 2003
NJ summers; FL winters
✟25,548.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Father, I neglected to pray first for CF and was disgusted by what I have read so far. Christians posting like non-Christians, Christians filled with hate brought on by principalities and powers, non-Christians taunting Christians with nonsense. Father, clear out CF of anything which is not of you, bind it and remove it far from CF. Father, give us wisdom and love with which to post and show the face of Jesus! Amen! :bow:

Upvote 0

Kelly

Dungeon Master
Mar 20, 2003
USA
Visit site
✟24,334.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lord,

I have been arguing with people on CF again, and I hate myself for it. I get frustrated, Lord that they cannot see things the way I do. Chiristians supporting things that seem so blatantly sinful - abortion. When I look at my babies and think that we could have chosen abortion I want to cry, Lord How can people support killings like this??? Each aborted child deserved life, Lord. When we go to Heaven, I think we will see that Heaven is the children's kingdom...there will be billions of them there. It's times like this when I want to leave CF and never come back.

Reactions: BarbB
Upvote 0

Oncedeceived

Senior Veteran
Jul 11, 2003
✟66,870.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Father give the Christians here the knowledge and strength that comes with knowing that if they rest upon you they will have the words with which to counter any argument and the courage and boldness to support them, if they lean on you they will never grow tired. When we rest upon our own knowledge, our own strength we fail but we shall never grow weary or fail when you are in control. Let us surrender completely to your way and will today as we face those who seek to destroy your word and your path. Amen.

Upvote 0

BarbB

Aug 6, 2003
NJ summers; FL winters
✟25,548.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Republican
Oncedeceived said:
... Let us surrender completely to your way and will today as we face those who seek to destroy your word and your path. Amen.

Shameless prayer plagerism.

Father, let me surrender to your way and will today as we face those who seek to destroy your word and your path. Bind and remove any spirits not of You that there may be peace and UNDERSTANDING on CF today! Amen!

Upvote 0

kdet

God lives in us
Jul 12, 2003
TX
Visit site
✟16,807.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:prayer: Dear Lord, thank you for this day that you have given us. Thank you for the ability you have given us to witness to others about you. Let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light. Give us words of love when we speak(write) to others. Let us show the fruits of the Spirit.
Galatians 5:22-23 - But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance.
In Jesus name I pray, Amen

Reactions: Christi
Upvote 0

Christi

Mar 28, 2002
Visit site
✟4,038.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not exactly fundamentalist, but I hope you will all accept my prayer in your forum.

Lord, help us to see each other as You see us, and love each other as You love us. Give us the same love that You have....that You died for us while we were yet sinners.....give us that, Lord, and help us seek Your lost sheep. Let us be like the early Christians where the pagans marveled at their love for one another. Forgive us for forming cliques, forgive us for trying to steal You from those who need You the most, forgive us for our smallness, Lord, and thank You for loving us in spite of it. Give us a heart of pursuit, give us patience, give us a joy and love that is so contagious our pm boxes will be overflowing with interest in what we have. Keep us from hatefulness, Lord. Give us BIGNESS, and inclusiveness, and agape. Most of all, let us not embarrass You or misrepresent You in our behavior towards You, and towards each other. Amen.

Upvote 0

Paula

Veteran
Oct 15, 2003
Arizona
Visit site
✟17,178.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Dear Heavenly Father:

Thank you for this day you have given us and the opportunity to gather here and praise your Holy Name together. We thank you for your Word and your Promises. We ask in the mighty name of Jesus, that you touch us here at CF, and lift up our spirits so we may better glorify and serve you. May you shine your face upon us, and show us that your Love is greater than anything that we could ever possibly imagine. Thank you for your tender mercies that are new every day. Thank you for your faithfulness and forgiveness. Lord, please be with our nation and leaders at this most critical time. May you heal our land and begin with me. In Jesus' name, I pray these things. Amen

Upvote 0

BarbB

Aug 6, 2003
NJ summers; FL winters
✟25,548.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Republican
Dear heavenly Father, Thank you for CF and for the dear friends who post the truth here. Father, strengthen us and guide us in our posts today and every day. Father, allow Erwin to continue his work to your glory. Thank you Father for your mercies and love. In Jesus beautiful and glorious name! Amen! :bow:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kdet

God lives in us
Jul 12, 2003
TX
Visit site
✟16,807.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
"Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn." (Romans 12:15)

Dear Lord, let us remember that we are all your children, that even those that frustrate us, that anger us, are Yours just as we are. They may not know You yet, Lord, they may never come to know You, but You created them and You love them.

"But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready
always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a
reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and
fear:" 1 Peter 3:15, KJV

Heavenly Father, let the words we speak(write) be not from our fleshly hearts and minds but let Your words pour forth from us, let love and compassion dominate our speech. In Jesus name, I pray :prayer:

Upvote 0

Christi

Mar 28, 2002
Visit site
✟4,038.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, help us follow your leading. Help us understand what we are made for, in such a time as this. Help us to obey, if not understand, the purpose you have for us. Mostly, help us to always remember that we can't be like You. Only You can be like You. Help us to let you live in us and use our bodies to glorify You, and give You full reign to live work us. Help us reach the people here at these forums who desperately need You. Who doesn't? Thank you, Lord, that YOUR will, will be done. In Jesus name.

Reactions: BarbB
Upvote 0

Paula

Veteran
Oct 15, 2003
Arizona
Visit site
✟17,178.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Dear Heavenly Father, please guide us as instruments of your honor and glory on this forum, we pray. For you have said "Where two or three are gathered in My name, there am I in the midst of them." We thank you for your guidance and for pouring oil on the troubled waters of this forum. May the eyes and ears of the deceived be opened so that they become receptive to your Word. In Jesus' most precious name, we humbly ask these things. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BarbB

Aug 6, 2003
NJ summers; FL winters
✟25,548.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Republican
Heavenly Father, please allow CF to remove the scales from the eyes of the non-Christians with the Word - your two-edged sword. Let your word not return without result. Remove all spirits not of you from these boards. In your beloved and glorious son's name, our Lord Jesus Christ! Amen.

Upvote 0